Friday, August 12, 2011

Favourite photo of the week...

As you know  I had my baby just two weeks ago and I have to admit I take a lot of pictures of my son, but I would say most of us do that when the little ones are born, they are so cute and sweet.
We went for our first walk in the pram the other day and I took more pictures of him but I also took some other shots and the one below is my favourite. I thought I share something different than just baby shot



I am linking my photo with these photo challenges, click on the buttons below:









EARTH WONDERS by anaeugenio
Favorite Fridays at Skinned Knees

Give me your best shot at Better in Bulk

11 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

So pretty - love the tones.

Terri said...

So pretty!

Ana Eugenio said...

so dreamy! :) thank you so much for joining 'Earth Wonders' with such a treat. have a great Friday dear :) xo

Barb said...

Such beautiful colour, DOF, and contrast!

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

Even weeds have their good points :)

NatureFootstep said...

nice looking flower.

Mimi and Tilly said...

This is a beautiful image, Ewa, I love it. thank you for joining in with Favourite Thing on a Friday, I'm made up you have. Big hugs for a great weekend, Em x

Pieces of Sunshine said...

The simple contrast is lovely.

Eden said...

Beautiful shot! Love it.

momphotographer said...

Love the composition. colors of the backgroung are gorgeous! very pretty picture!

Ann said...

congrats!!! for your new baby. Young babies are fun.

We have this flower here too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails