Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Where can you find me .....

Internet is such a place , that it doesn't matter where you are you can connect with people, you can follow them, you can see what they like and do. Is it a good thing or bad?
I would say in some cases it is in some is not.

I have few pages/ sites on the web and if you would like to check them out and maybe like them it would be great.

So here where you can find me as well:


MY BLOG :  Blueberry Craft and Hobby Time

Bluberry craft and hobby time




MY BLOG FACEBOOK FUN PAGE

Blueberry Craft and Hobby Time

Promote your Page too



MY ETSY SHOP : Lilac Gifts  




MY ETSY SHOP LILAC GIFTS FACEBOOK FUN PAGE

Lilac Gifts

Promote your Page too


MY PINTEREST PAGE

Follow Me on Pinterest


MY: Twitter page




Get Follow Me Buttons



MY PAGE ON WEPOSTALOT





I hope you will have time and check some of these places and maybe even like some of them.
I will have all the buttons on my side bar as well for future if you ever want to come back and visit.

4 comments:

Mom of M&Ms said...

i visit most of these on a regular basis.. and i would be lost without your blueberry craft an dhobby page!

elizabeth said...

I'm always so grateful for your kind comments! :) I love the people I "meet" via blogging!

Mama Monkey said...

I'm hoping to be finding you snuggled up with a new baby soon!!! I can't believe it's 1 day until due date :) Love your new blog template. My blog really needs an over haul at some point.

Mama Monkey said...

scratch that...NOW is your due date!!!! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails