Saturday, July 23, 2011

Flowers on Saturday week 33


Last week I posted my daisy flower before it bloomed and here's one after, they  look lovely on both sides of the garden. I think flowers in general add that special look to the outsides.






I love all the photos from last week, but as I had to choose, here are my three favourite:


KATIE

RENEE

TEZ

Visit their blogs to see the great flower shots.

If it is your first time linking , check HERE how to participate

And now grab the button Flowers on Saturday from the side bar and link up your photos :



10 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

So simple and beautiful.

SquirrelQueen said...

Your daisy is beautiful. I love all types of daisies, they always make me smile.

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Nice capture, clean and simple, but very happy looking.

Marie Young (Young Creative) said...

Looks like fun! I had fun checking out some of the sites. Thanks for visiting my blog!

momof M&MS said...

you have made MAckenzie so happy, Daisy flowers are her favorite!

Anna said...

Daisies are so lovely - as is yours! My Shasta Daisies are in full bloom now, which I'm enjoying :) Happy Saturday to you!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous.

Mama Monkey said...

Daisies are one of my favorites!!! Anxiously awaiting baby news:)

Betty Manousos@ Cut and Dry said...

simply amazing shot!
i love the bright petals of that daisy against the dark background.
nicely done.
happy weekend!

LadyD said...

This is such a happy and positive flower. I love your photo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails