Saturday, July 9, 2011

Flowers on Saturday - week 31


Firstly I want to say big thank you to everyone who left a comment withing last week on my blog, I visited all your lovely blogs, I might have not left the comment and I have to apologise for that, but I am trying to take it a bit slowly with typing. You see it seems that I have carpal tunnel symptoms which supposed to be common during pregnancy. As my doctor said: some have swollen ankles some have problems with their jaws  (???) and some have problems with their hands. Unfortunately I have problems with my hands. I wake up in the middle of the night with such a pain that it takes 10 -15 minutes to go away, during the day it is not as bad , but I still have numb fingers, which is very annoying. So that's what I don't blog as much, but I am hoping everything will go back to normal soon ...

So without further delay, here's my flower for today...



And my three favourite from last week were taken by:

ANGELA

ANNA

PIECES OF SUNSHINE

such beautiful shots -grab the favourite of the week button from the side you well deserve it
Hop over and see their beautiful shots!!!

If you new to this photo meme, please check the HERE how to take part

Grab the button from the side bar and link your flower photos...





13 comments:

Pradeepa said...

Beautiful flower with a beautiful color. Hope your hands get better soon. Take care.

Pamela said...

So brilliant and beautiful. So sorry for your pain. That new babe will make it so worth it. Funny how that works, huh?

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Love the colours in your flower Ewa and hope you hands settle down soon. I had trouble with veins in my legs for most my pregnancies, making it painful to stand for long.

Thank you for hosting Flowers on Saturday, I am honoured to be chosen as a favourite, thank you.

Carolina Mountains said...

Sending lots of healing light to your hands. Great shot - such a lovely shade of purple.

SquirrelQueen said...

What a beautiful flower, I love purple.
Sorry to hear you are having pain, take good care of yourself.

Vhen said...

very pretty flower, i love it :)

Happy Saturday!

Heather T. said...

Sorry to hear about your pain. I know all too well of a similar gripe. Tendonitis runs down my neck, into my shoulder and through my arm...on my right. Typing aggravates both carpal tunnel and tendonitis :( I hope that they gave some stretching exercises for this, if not, you can probably google them. There is always a little bit of relief found in stretching properly.

Oh...beautiful flower, too :)

Carletta said...

LOVELY! I love how the little green centers pick up the background color.
Hope your pain eases for you. When your baby comes hopefully things will get back to normal.
Carletta's Captures

LadyD said...

Enduring pain is so hard but hopefully relief is just around the corner. Your beautiful flower with majestic purple inspires me so!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous photo. So sorry about the carpel tunnel. Hope you are doing great.

Anna said...

Ewa, beautiful image! Purple is one of my favorite colors. I hope your hands feel better soon. I ended up in bed the last couple weeks before our daughter was born (Drs orders). Oh, the things we endure for our lovely children!
PS. glad you liked my photos :)

Henrietta said...

I love these flowers, they are so beautiful, mine has feathered long time ago. I was sure you are all ready getting birth but not yet. I hope your hand pains stop after having a baby.

NatureFootstep said...

lovely "ball" of flowers. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails