Saturday, July 2, 2011

Flowers on Saturday - week 30



Yesterday was my last day at work. I am on my maternity leave for the next good few months. The baby is due in four weeks, so hopefully I will have time now to pack my bags for hospital, get the house ready for new arrival :) and catch up on everything else.
As I mentioned above it was my last day on Friday and we went out for lunch, my colleagues wanted to wish me good luck and one of the things that I received was this beautiful bunch of flowers. it was so nice of them. I just had to share it with you.





I love looking at flower photos, last week there was so many beautiful shots and my three favourites are captured by :

BARB

PRADEEPA

KATIE

Please hop over to see their great photos.



And now to this week flower photos. If you linking up for the first time, please click HERE to see how to participate



I would really like if you linked back so please grab Flowers on Saturday button and link your photos and try to visit other entries, we all love comments.


Have a great weekend!!!


9 comments:

~ Mona said...

Thanks for hosting. I love hops. I’m following. This is the only picture of flowers I have... but it's my favorite. It's of my rosebush and I love it so much I use it for all my profile pictures.
Please feel free to stop by to link your Hop and thumbnail on my Blog Directory page.

~ Mona : )
Mona’s Milestones

SquirrelQueen said...

They picked out some gorgeous blooms. Try to get a little rest in the next four weeks.

Mom of M&Ms said...

What a beautiful gift of flowers, those are glorious!!!! Keeping you and the wee one in our prayers...I have no flower shots this week..:(, I am looking through archives!

Dhemz said...

oh my! those flowers are stunning...so sweet of them!

wish you luck Ewa...looking forward to see your bundle of joy soon....:)

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze said...

Your flowers are very beautiful! LG Tina

Leovi said...

Nice pictures. magnificent floral mosaic.

Channal said...

Beautiful bouquet & colours!
Lovely week end to you... Anna

Ashley Sisk said...

Those are so vibrant. Love them!

Mama Monkey said...

YAY YAY YAY for maternity leave!!! :) We were on vacation for the past week or so, so I'm just catching up on things :) Can't wait to hear of your newest babe!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails