Friday, June 17, 2011

What's your favourite color ???


What's your favourite color? As you probably noticed already I love purple. I love to add a little bit of that around me. It could be small accesories, little ornaments for my house. Flowers in my garden. I have few tops and jumpers in that color as well, but don't get me wrong, I am not that mad and I don't have everything in purple. There is plenty other colors, blue, green and yellow and of course there is pink, which girls dosn't like pink?
So here's few photos of magnets with pink and purple words....








 For more pink and purple hop over to:








Life and then Som



**************************
come and visit:

LILAC GIFTS


************************

13 comments:

Vrinda said...

THOSE ARE REALLY PRETTY SHOTS...

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze said...

I love this purple hearts! LG Tina

Diane said...

Green for me please! :O)

deb duty said...

Hands down, green is my favorite color. I've never been a big fan of purple which is a shame since I'm a big LSU fan! Your heart photos are really cute.

Arlene said...

i love the cute hearts!

Happy weekend!

Carletta said...

Those are darling!
My Mom's favorite color is purple. My is blue but purple is a close second - even with my red hair. :)
Carletta's Captures

Mom of M&Ms said...

I need those... I will need to place an order...I don't think I have a fav.. it changes daily and with my mood...

LV said...

That is a great idea. These turned out really cute. Would make a nice little gift.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Purple ...any shade !

Marydon said...

What darling creations. They'd be sweet gifts, also. Love your giveaway gift.

Have a beautiful PS weekend.
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Susan said...

Oh how neat!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Cheerful said...

great shots and i love it all. lovely magnets! visiting you from PF and wishing you a great weekend! :)

Life and then Some said...

Those are cute heart magnets. Great shots! Thanks for joining Crazy Over Purple Saturdays! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails