Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Days - on the Beach

In Ireland when you get a great weather , you just have to enjoy it, as you never know how long it will last. You might have a beautiful , hot sunny day and the next day it will be raining with cold winds, I just wish we got more of these warm spells so the kids can enjoy their time, so we can go and visit places, so we can go to the beach... Enough of this complaining, stay positive there is still plenty days in the summer , so I am sure it will be nice again.





Enter my Giveaway HERE


Linking with these photo memes:
Sweet Shot Day




 
 

13 comments:

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

Too cute! (Wish I was there!)

deb duty said...

Looks like they're having a great time! Cute photo!

Ken said...

Great photo, you can tell that they are enjoying the day.

Mom of M&Ms said...

That looks like so much fun!

Katie said...

This is great - they look like they're having a blast!! Hope you get many more beautiful, sunny days this summer!!

Ashley Sisk said...

Looks like fun - I certainly hope you have lots of pretty weather.

Nancy said...

What a lovely shot Ewa. Hope the weather continues to be nice for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can just imagine that warm sand on the beach. Hope your weather stays warm. We had a gorgeous weekend but today thunder is rolling in.

Erika B

Henrietta said...

They seem to enjoy with bottom of their heart:) Fun shot and hope warm weather continues.

Natalie said...

Such a cute and fun shot of them! We are VERY HOT here in the US--VERY. Ozone alerts and heat advisories already. But we were complaining during winter about the cold so I guess we can't say much? LOL!

Kim said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I would love to visit Ireland. Going to live my dream through your blog. ;)

Tiffany said...

Nothing like the beach...we had a 40 degree weather swing in the last two days, know what you mean:)

Tiffany

Tina said...

What a beautiful shot. If I see your blog, I cannot stop myself to invite you to join us on PicStory Tuesday with the slogan: All lilac! :)
LG Tina

Related Posts with Thumbnails