Sunday, June 5, 2011

Rain, rain, go away

I am a little bit disappointed today, we were supposed to go to garden festival, but there was no really point. The weather has changed, it is cold and raining. I think only in Ireland you feel how quick the weather can change, the other day it was such beautiful sunny ,hot day , I can say beautiful summer day, and today feels like it is Autumn. Not happy at all with that, I had to change my plans for today. At least it will give me a chance to catch up on blogging and commenting today.

Is it nice were you are ?

I wish it was so warm like it was that day when we visited this place in Castlewellan.

5 comments:

Lou Belcher said...

Makes me wish I were at the lake... Lou

Nancy said...

Thank you for sharing at YSB this week, Ewa. Beautiful location.

I appreciate your participation. :)

Tina said...

Beautiful shot!
LG Tina

Kristy said...

Beautiful landscape! It's sunny and hot here. I wouldn't mind sharing a few degrees with you. I think it's ideal when we don't need the AC.

Pat said...

A beautiful shot of the lake! The weather is pretty temperamental here, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails