Saturday, June 25, 2011

Flowers on Saturday - week 29


 I hope your weekend started great and will continue that way. I  want to take this opportunity and say big thank you to everyone who visits my blog and to everyone who participates in Flowers on Saturday.
Some of you may know that I am pregnant, I am just over 35 weeks, so I have still some time, however as with every child and every pregnancy it is different the date for delivery I have might change :)  So if for some reason one Saturday there will be no link to join, please be patient with me and I will try to post it as soon as I will be able to. But for now and hopefully for the next five weeks there will be no surprises.

My flower for today:




So many beautiful entries last week, Grab a Favourite Photo of the week button from the side bar if you wish
My three favourites were captured by:




CARLETTA


ALANA


RAYA



And now  to this week flower photos. If you linking up for the first time, please click HERE to see how to participate

I would really like if you linked back so please grab Flowers on Saturday button and link your photos and try to visit other entries, we all love comments.

Have a great weekend!!! 



16 comments:

Henrietta said...

Okey you are allowed to get birth your new child but please be fast:) You know how addicted we are for this.
Seriously I'm joking.

NC Sue said...

Thank you for hosting. I'm a follower.
I have a page on my site that lists more than 300 hops, memes, and photo challenges… some for each day of the week. Yours is listed there, too! Check under the header for the link to that page.
NCSue

Vhen said...

pretty flower, love it!

thanks for hosting!

Mom of M&Ms said...

Love that shot.. and I can guest host again.. jsut email when ya need me!

Sarah said...

Very pretty photo.

Carletta said...

THANK YOU! I'm honored to be a favorite among so many wonderful entries each week!

You must take care of yourself and that little bundle. Blogs work around life not the other way around. We'll be here no matter what.

Love the vibrant red on that green background!

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

Beautiful carnation. Red carnations were my father's favorite flower. :)

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful. I need to add your button to my photo from yesterday and I'll link up!

Katie said...

Wow...you're getting so close! I'm looking forward to the day you don't have the link-up posted, 'cause that means your new arrival is here! ...of course, I hope it's not for a few more weeks. :)

LadyD said...

Oh, so gorgeous!

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze said...

Beautiful flowers all over! :) LG Tina

Leovi said...

A spectacularly beautiful flower.

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Lovely anticipation of carnation about to fully bloom.

Angi said...

lovely red carnation!

Tezzie said...

Such a gorgeous shade of red <3

And, how exciting that delivery day is so near! Hope all goes well!

LV said...

Best wishes on your arrival of a sweet little bundle of joy. Trust everything goes well for you. All the flowers are very pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails