Saturday, June 11, 2011

Flowers on Saturday week 27



Firstly I would like to thank you everyone who left lovely comment within last week. I tried to visit your blog and leave some words for you as well, but unfortunately in some cases I wasn't able. I am 33 week pregnant and at that stage it is getting to me now, I am getting tired again , so every little time I have after I come back from work I try to rest, and even take a little nap, which results then in sleepless nights, great isn't it? But there is only few weeks left and I just can't wait until this little baby arrive...

I would like to take this opportunity to say Big Thank you to CAPTIVUS , visit her blog here . Some time ago she was hosting a giveaway and I won!!!! I feel very lucky as this will come very handy while taking photos of my baby when it comes. So you can see below what was the prize. Thank you again for the opportunity to win . Captivus is hosting LETTER PHOTO CHALLENGE, so make sure to check it as well

 


OK , back to Flowers on Saturday. Here's my flower for today, a rose from my garden, I have to tell you I have only just one rose growing here, I am not sure why, but it looks beautiful that way, just one on its own



I was so happy when I've seen all your entries last week. I had so many favourites and again it was so hard to choose just the three photos, but here are the ones, make sure you visit:




KIM


LIZ


LIGHT TRIGGER




If you new to this photo challenge, check how to take part here .  Grab the button from the side bar and link
your flower shots



17 comments:

Nancy said...

Ewa, I had no idea you were so close to delivering. Congratulations and yes, please don't overdo in these last weeks -- your health and your baby's health are the most important thing righ now!

Love your photo today. Hugs!!

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze said...

Beautiful photo. I gave you a heart :) LG Tina

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Many pretty shade colour your rose! Take good care of yourself.

Katie said...

I love the pinks and yellows as well as the composition! And what a wonderful - as well as timely - prize to win!! Congrats!

Vhen said...

lovely flower ;)

happy saturday!

Buckeroomama said...

Congratulations on your win! Perfect timing. :)

I love yellow roses (my wedding bouquet was made up of yellow roses!) and this one is just lovely with the hints of pink in it.

Thank you so much for voting for me. Have a wonderful weekend! =)

Tiffany said...

Beautiful rose...I see not too much time until the little one arrives:)

Tiffany

Leovi said...

Very interesting, I love the light and the texture so smooth. Very sensual. Regards.

Mom of M&Ms said...

BEautiful rose!!!! and wishing you much rest...

Carletta said...

Exquisite capture!
The sherbert like color is lovely.
Do get your rest. :)
Carletta's Captures

Linda Makiej said...

So beautiful!! What gorgeous color....

SquirrelQueen said...

Your rose is absolutely gorgeous.
Take care of yourself and get some rest.

Self Sagacity said...

Your weekly flowers #27 is a little behind you. :-) Working and being pregnant is very tiring, but soon enough you can have some time off...with a beautiful child.

Anonymous said...

I will pray for rest for you.

thanks for picking my set of flowers from last week.

Love this shot, such a swirl of beauty.

LadyD said...

A precious bundle to hold is just around the bend. Thinking of you and wishing you all the best. Lovely photo... I would call it 'Rose Sherbet.'

Channal said...

Beautiful shot... lovely rose!
Have a nice Sunday Ewa!

much love Anna

DoanLegacy said...

Beautiful photo! I like multi-colors flower.

Related Posts with Thumbnails