Sunday, June 5, 2011

32 weeks and 2 days - almost there...



I usually don't share photos of myself, but this time it is different, I have less than 8 weeks left, getting bigger with every day and I can't wait till the baby arrives. We know it is a boy :)  before we were told by the doctors ( two different scans two different doctors)  I had a dream about a boy, so I can't wait to see his little face.
Last week we went to have 4d scan, unfortunately the little one has positioned himself that way that it was very difficult to see anything properly, to add to this he had his hands in front of the face, was sleeping and just wouldn't move during the 20 minutes scan :(  But just after we finished and left the clinic there was lots of movements. But one thing he did for us is to show us his thumb up - it's like telling us - everything is OK 







don't forget to check my GIVEAWAY

11 comments:

Jessaca said...

How cute it that!!!
You'll be happy you took these photos of your self while you were pregnant. I DID not want photos of me pregant...but now I am glad I have them.
Stay cool for the next 2 months. I know 2 times over what it is like to be pregnant through the summer time.

LadyD said...

Beautiful smile, along with that "pregnant glow." Precious story with sonogram photo. Best wishes to you and yours.

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

You are beautiful. I love the picture of his thumb.

missykade said...

Following you back from the Super Mega Weekend Blog Hop!

Thanks for linking up with us : )

Debbie
Lucas's Journey w/SPD
http://lucasjourneyspd.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/lucasjourneyspd
http://twitter.com/lucasjourneyspd

Just Bits and Pieces said...

Oh you're just so adorable!!!! Good luck with the rest of your journey!! Can't wait to see pics!

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

You are just glowing,and I love the scan with him giving the "thumbs" up.

Leovi said...

And you have very little for the big day. I wish you luck.

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

You look great and look at your healhty glow aura.

Mom of M&Ms said...

So Beautiful.. and Love that baby belly... what a cool thumbs up...

My oldest just said.."Momma she is so beautiful. She is the prettiest momma to be ever!"

so glad you put these shots up there

Channal said...

Fantastic, and à little boy! You Look so beautiful! Much love to You and your family! Anna

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! Can't wait to see photos of your little boy. Congrats to you and your family.

Erika B

Related Posts with Thumbnails