Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I did it - I opened my Etsy Shop - LILAC GIFTS



I am so happy , I opened my shop on Etsy. It is called Lilac Gifts.

I am only starting, there is plenty to learn and do. I've just listed some items and I will be adding more things soon. 
I love decoupage decorating technique, so most of the things listed will be done that way.

What you can find in my shop:
 decoupage gifts,
 clay hearts
and other lovely things.


I hope you will like some of them and will recommend to others

I will have my First Giveaway soon, so come back and check what a lovely gift you can get.





Come and visit my Etsy shop :

LILAC GIFTS

5 comments:

Mom of M&Ms said...

YOU did it!!! I am so happy for you and it looks wonderful.. I feel a blog post coming on....I can not wait to place my first order! Beautiful items and the descriptions and photos are striking. Well done dear friend!

Jane said...

Good luck with your new venture!

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Well done, and good luck, it all looks great.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and good luck! I popped over very quickly to have a little peek at your beautiful things.

Erika B

Anonymous said...

Super!!Ciesze sie ogromnie i zycze powodzenia :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails