Saturday, May 28, 2011

Flowers on Saturday - week 25



It's the the end of May, it was cold and rainy month, not too many days on which you could sit outside and enjoy the sun, I hope that June will be lovely and will bring lots of sunshine similar what we had back in April. The photo below was taken during that warm sunny April


There was so many beautiful flower shots linked last week and it was difficult decision to make but here are my three  favourites from last week, hop over and see the lovely photos taken by:





If your photo was chosen as favourite today or in the past and you would like to add a button favourite of the week, grab it from the sidebar.




If you new to this photo meme check how to enter HERE


I am having a giveaway, hop over and check it out



I just have one question, do you have any problems with Google Friend Connect widget? it seems like it is not there most of the time especially if you use internet explorer, it's a bit frustrating ....


OK, and now lets see your beautiful flower shots, grab a button from the side bar - Flowers on Saturday and link up



14 comments:

Channal said...

Thank you Ewa for chosing my cherry blossom picture among all other beautiful flowers!

Lovely white cherry blossom you posted today!

Have a wonderful weekend!

much love Anna

Leovi said...

Lovely picture, I really like flowers.

NC Sue said...

Thank you for hosting. I’m a follower, and this hop is found on a page on my site that lists more than 250 hops, memes, and photo challenges… some for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page. I’ve also just started a BlogFrog community that focuses on hops, carnivals, memes, and photo challenges. Go to http://theblogfrog.com/1504201 to visit & participate. I hope you’ll visit me soon. I follow back! NCSue

Jane said...

Hi Ewa - great winning shots from last week. Lovely photo of your April blossoms. All the blossoms have gone here in Texas and the wild flowers are dying off fast too, but it has been an amazing spring for flowers.

Just Bits and Pieces said...

Beautiful blossoms!!!!! It's starting to look beautiful around here...especially in the more established parts of town.

Light Trigger said...

Hello, beautiful photo! We're experiencing some trouble with Google Friend Connect widget too...smetimes it loads others not...

Nancy said...

Lovely blossoms, Ewa. What kind are they?

LadyD said...

I love the white blossoms. Refreshing to look at. Thanks for hosting.

SquirrelQueen said...

Beautiful April blooms, we've had a cool rainy May too.

Same problem with GFC, it seems to be a wide spread Blogger issue.

mo said...

Hi, Aren't flowers refreshing and beautiful.

What a wonderful link party.

Thank you again for hosting this wonderful gathering.

*hugs*

mo

Anonymous said...

Wow Ewa, those look absolutely gorgeous.

Erika B

DoanLegacy said...

beautiful photo, Ewa!

Mama Monkey said...

I feel so behind...first off THANK YOU!!! I'm flattered and honored :) You ROCK!!!! I've got another flower up and ready for this weeks challenge :) Hope you're feeling well!!!! I think you're in the final countdown :)

Carletta said...

THANK YOU!
I totally missed this. I'm flattered and my heart is singing. :) I hope others enjoyed it as well.
I love taking shots of flowers so this is a perfect meme. Thanks for being a wonderful host.

Related Posts with Thumbnails