Saturday, May 14, 2011

Flowers on Saturday - week 23



Did you miss blogging? I was going to write a post the other day and when I tried to log in, I couldn't , I was checking every so often to see if it was fixed or not, I was a bit worried it won't be done by Saturday, but hurray!!! It is back again, I can post my photos and here's one of them. These lovely blooms are gone already. But it was so beautiful around everywhere with this cherry and apple trees while they bloomed.




Thank you so much to everyone who linked last week, we had over 30 entries, so this time I've chosen three favourites,
If you you want, grab the favourite of the week photo from the side bar.

PLEASE VISIT three favourites from last week:

Marci

Henrietta

SquirrelQueen


If you new to this photo challenge, check the rules HERE

Now it's time to link your photos, Grab the button from the side bar and lets see your beautiful shots




14 comments:

Heather T. said...

Yes, I noticed that blogger was out of commission the first time I tried to log in....which was okay, because I'd already posted earlier in the day but when I came on this morning, to find that it was STILL out of commission....and time countine, I was getting nervous. I wandered over to Wordpress, "just in case"...with hopes of uploading my posts.

Found your meme, by way of Linda M. :)

Nancy said...

Gorgeous blooms! The cream and pink really compliment each other. :)

January said...

that's a lovely bloom..:)

Jane said...

I got a lot done while blogger was down, planning our upcoming vacation, getting together information on what to do, where to eat etc. We also have done a lot of arts and crafts around here :-)

Those are pretty blooms - the apple blossom has been gone here for a while and now the spring wild flowers are starting to die off too.

Wishing you a great weekend and congratulations on over 30 entries last week.

SquirrelQueen said...

The blooms are so beautiful. Spring is such colorful time of the year.

Congrats on the 30 plus entries last week, hopefully this week will bring more. Also thank you for choosing my photos as one of your favorites from last week.

Channal said...

Beautiful... it looks like a fairytale!
Have a lovely weekend... Anna

Mom of M&Ms said...

SO beautiful dear friend!!!! I will be late posting.. but I will get it in there.. I would love to have seen these in person.. Great capture

Evette Mendisabal said...

Wowzers those are loaded branches! Breath-taking really!

LadyD said...

I love how the images flow. I am new here. I have admired Squirrel Queen's photos and I'm a newbie to photography.

DoanLegacy said...

Beautiful, and love that heavy branch of flowers!

Flower Photography said...

So so pretty!

Self Sagacity said...

Congrats to the 30 links! That's quite an accomplishment. Hope you'll come and join us in TTQ again, we missed ya!

Mama Monkey said...

Beautiful blooms! Too bad they came and went already :(

Henrietta said...

So many posts left behind cause the break but so ...we can't do anything about that:) I love your picture with so amazing cherry blossoms.

Related Posts with Thumbnails