Saturday, May 7, 2011

Flowers on Saturday - week 22



I am not sure what is going on with the weather. We had lovely April, almost no rain, lots of very sunny days and they were warm, it felt like summer. It was actually a pleasure to sit outside and relax a bit after the long day in the office. We have May now and it's raining almost every day, so many clouds on the sky that is looks grey and in last week it was snowing in my home country, in May, what is going on with that weather???
I need more warm colour today to brighten up my day, so I am posting this lovely orange flower, it is called Ornithogalum.



I've chosen two FAVOURITE PHOTOS from last week. Hope over and check these two beautiful shots by :


JANE : ONE PHOTO AT THE TIME


LIZA: PROJECT 365


If you you want, grab the favourite of the week photo from the side bar.




If you new to this photo challenge, check the rules HERE


Now it's time to link your photos, Grab the button from the side bar and lets see your beautiful shots



13 comments:

fairchildstreet said...

love the colour.

Henrietta said...

Very good energy colored flower.

Sarah said...

Gorgeous photo!

Evette Mendisabal said...

It is a really warm colour! Pretty too. We finally have had 3 days of warmer temperatures here in Utah ... until tomorrow when it's going to be miserable again!! Oh well, at least I have these lovely photo's to cheer me up. Thanks for hosting.

Tiffany said...

Beautiful shot, love the orange. This is my first time visiting your blog...Love it!

Tiffany

Mom of M&Ms said...

WOW! loving that shot.. beautiful

Dorie said...

Beautiful colors. I don't know if I ever really saw that kind of flower before...the petal shapes are amazing.

Tara said...

Gorgeous shot, love the color!!!

Nancy said...

Beautiful capture. I'm so glad I found your blog! :)

- Jessi - said...

So pretty :)

Cats of Wildcat Woods said...

Lovely shot!

Michelle said...

I know... the weather has just been crazy!!! We'd keep going from spring back to winter, then crazy gloom and rain to hot hot hot! :)

Love the orange -- makes me feel all warm and summery! Although, having the sun out surely helps!

p.s. I linked up a few times while Holly was taking it over for you, and this afternoon thought I'd pop back over to "hang out" :)

SquirrelQueen said...

I'm catching up, the weekend got way too busy too fast.

I love your beautiful flower, the orange is very bright and cheerful.

Have a super week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails