Sunday, May 22, 2011

Decisions, decisions....

                      eeeeeeeeeeee


Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself
Mathew6:34
eeeeeeeeeeee






eeeeeeeeeeee

It's well after midnight and I am still not sure if I made right decisions, did I choose the right photo, the right name, only time will show, I am not talking about the photo for this post; however it is to do something with this shot. I should stop worrying, everything will be OK and if not I can always change things.


Did you ever wanted to change something that it was already out there and you weren't sure if you made the right decisions?

eeeeeeeeeeee

20 comments:

Diane said...

Your lilac is beautiful. Hope you made the right decision. :O)

Linda Makiej said...

What a beautiful shot!!

Ashley Sisk said...

I love that scripture and the photograph is beautiful.

Just Bits and Pieces said...

Such a beautiful photo!!!! And the answer to your question....yes....many times! I'm sure you did the right thing!

Kristy said...

beautiful pink, love your framing!

Teresa said...

Such a beautiful shot. Lilacs are one of my favorites. Hope your decision turns out the way you hoped.

Mom of M&Ms said...

if that means that the etsy store is open.. ya better send me the link right this minute.. regradless of what time it is there! Seriously Woman!!!!

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

great quote and it was what I needed before stopping by


thanks for sharing
http://graceolsson.com/blog/2011/05/a-vida-pode-ser-doce/

Lou Belcher said...

Great... just a beautiful shot. The color is fantastic.

Lou

Nancy said...

Gorgeous flowers! Thanks so much for sharing at YSB today Ewa.:)

Channal said...

Beautiful shot... it´s art!
Do you have photoshop? I would like to have that!
much love Anna

Jane said...

Lovely photo. I like your quote - as a born worrier I only wish I could follow such good advice myself :-)

Trisha said...

So beautiful! Can almost smell them!

Pat said...

Lovely blossoms!

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

I think your lilac capture is perfect Ewa. I hope you were happy with your decision in the end.

Michelle said...

Love this! I think you made a good choice. :)

Leovi said...

Excellent composition. I love the texture and beautiful tones. Very nice and delicious flower. Pretty picture.

Amber Ellen said...

So pretty! Love the composition

Michelle said...

beautiful shot! love the colors

Ray said...

Beautiful shot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails