Thursday, April 14, 2011

Nature

If you read my post yesterday you know I had some problems with my laptop, hopefully it's all fixed now. I brought my machine to work today and my manager had a go at restoring the system and it worked. I am so happy.Hopefully that's the end of my troubles. I can again edit my photos and upload them from my laptop. I can take part in the photo memes and today I am sharing two similar photos but edited in different ways, let me know which one do you prefer.



I am linking this photo with Ray's photo challenge. This week theme is Nature. Click on the button below to see other entries.






Here is a different version, I added some warm colours, so what do you think , which one looks better the photo above or the photo below ?



For other macro shots hop over to Blogging from Bolivia

13 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Really pretty shots.

Ray said...

Beautiful shot! I think I like the second edit better... but both are great! :)
Thanks for linking up!

Rachel B said...

Beautiful shots!

One said...

I like the first photo but the color of the second one.

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

This is such a hard choice Ewa. I love them both. I love the softness of the second photo.
Hope you have a good weekend.

Courtney said...

Gorgeous! I love the light in the first shot. Very nice!

leavesnbloom said...

My favourite is your 2nd photograph :) so soft and pastel looking.

Amy said...

Hmmm... I think I like the second one. I really love soft, dreamy, whimsical tones. The other one is pretty, too!

Sara Chapman in Seattle, USA said...

That is a tough choice. As a gardener, I prefer the original one as the light is like real outdoor light. But as a style thing, as an art piece or as an illustration, perhaps, the dreamy look is really great.

deb duty said...

Beautiful photo! I think I like the second edit best. I usually like a bit of warmth added to flower photos.

greenapplesgarden.com said...

I vote the warm color.

Flower Photography said...

Oh I think I like the second one.

Self Sagacity said...

These buds reminds me of my Fuji Apple Tree, we have tons on our tree now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails