Monday, April 18, 2011

How to Make Glitter Eggs


Make this Easter Glitter Eggs. Here's how, simple quick tutorial.

Material you will need:
  • styrofoam eggs
  • PVA glue
  • glitter - different colours
  • barbecue sticks
  • brush


attach the sticks to the eggs, it will be easier to put the glue and glitter on it



put  a thin layer of glue on the styrofoam eggs, make sure you don't have too much, otherwise it will start to run once you put the glitter, and you don't won't that to happen




Once your egg is covered with glue cover it with glitter, use different colours




And that's is. My daughter was helping me to make them and she had lots of fun, so go on create some glitter eggs


and one last thing, you can just live them on the sticks like I did or you can hang them, you can put them in the dish, it is up to your imagination how you going to display them.





I am linking my tutorial with these great craft link parties. Click on the buttons below and see other great ideas



Get Your Craft On Tuesday




CreativeShareWednesdays












Transformation Thursday



14 comments:

Terri said...

Great idea and it looks simple to do!

Erin said...

Those are so much fun!!! Kids would love doing that.....outside. ;)

Buckeroomama said...

These are so pretty! Okay, I just might try this... looks easy enough to do. =)

Ray said...

Love the eggs!

Tania said...

That is such a good idea, really cute. Thanks for the visit on my page :)

Amanda K @ Every Crafty Endeavor said...

Fun! I love me some glitter!

Robin@thesweetestpear said...

Love these glitter eggs! I may have to give them a shot. Thanks for stopping by The Sweetest Pear. I'm happy to report that I love your blog, and am now your newest follower!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Ah, I love glitter! They look great :)

Visiting from Someday Crafts!

Mama Monkey said...

Ohhh!!! Our girls would LOVE to do this!!! Thanks for the idea! Hopefully I can make it to a craft store before Easter...

DoanLegacy said...

These eggs made such a beautiful and colorful decoration for Easter..Thanks for sharing your idea.

Kathryn Michelle Jenkins said...

these are so great! I love the colors. sparkly and fun!

new follower!
kathryn
www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Lovely idea indeed! Bright and beautiful!
You got an amazing space!
Hope to see you on my blog :)
Happy Easter..

Sanghamitra.
http://rainbow-thecoloursofindia.blogspot.com

SmileMonsters said...

Love them! I'd love for you to link up at Fun For Kids Friday.

http://smilemonsters.blogspot.com/2011/04/fun-for-kids-friday_21.html

Jo @ SmileMonsters

Mama Monkey said...

I think I might need your help, since we're both pregnant and all :) We're thinking we might go with an Irish/Celtic name, but am having a hard time finding one we like. Any suggestions?
HEre is my e-mail:
mamamonkeyblog (at) yahoo (dot) com

Related Posts with Thumbnails