Saturday, April 30, 2011

Flowers on Saturday week 21


I think most of you noticed by now that I love purple. I like little accents in that colour around the house, not too much but just enough to notice them. So I couldn't resist to buy these plants when I've seen them in the shop. They were bought for a project that I had in my mind for some time. If you didn't see the finished project yet check it HERE


 This week we have Two Favourite Photos, grab the Favourite of the Week button if you like


Check these two entries


Love That Image

Everyday I walk with you



If you are new to this meme, here are the rules.
Grab the button from the side bar, and link your beautiful capture




14 comments:

Channal said...

Beautiful flower and the colour is you Ewa!
Fun with the flowers in the rain-bow-wellingtons =)
much love Anna

Jane said...

I love the color purple too. I also love the soft focus on this shot, it works perfectly. Lovely photo!

Evette Mendisabal said...

Wow, Gorgeous shot! I agree with Jane; the soft focus is lovely.

Linda Makiej said...

The purple here is spectacular!! What a wonderful photo!

Flower Photography said...

The colouring is just so pretty!!

Kindred Spirit said...

What gorgeous colors! You've captured these flowers just beautifully :)

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

I too love purple, these are stunning.

Greyscale Territory said...

Gorgeous shade of purple and love the vibrancy of the petal shapes! Beautiful!

Sally said...

What a beautiful color! Love the shot. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Glad you like my "life is good" sign. I grabbed it one day on a whim, and have never been sorry. I love it too! =) ~Sally

Ever Green Tree said...

Striking shot!

Becky said...

Great shot! What a beautiful color! Love it!

SquirrelQueen said...

I love purple too and these are gorgeous flowers, I would like to have those in my yard. Great shots.

Carolina Mountains said...

Such a vivid color!

DoanLegacy said...

Gorgeous capture, perfect lighting and perspective!

Related Posts with Thumbnails