Saturday, April 23, 2011

Flowers on Saturday week 20



We had such a lovely week recently and now with Easter weekend I just hope the Sun will stay with us.
Even though there is plenty flower blooming at the moment I decided to post a photo of a flower bouquet.
I love fresh cut flowers, they add to the look of the house. The ones that you can see, were at first in my living room, but their scent was so strong, filled the whole room and it was a bit too much for me ( well I am pregnant, so that's maybe why ) but I had to move them to the kitchen. They look beautiful there as well.
Do you like fresh flowers in your house?





I was happy to see over 30 entries last week and again I had difficult time to choose the favourite ones. So this week we have Three Favourite Photos, grab the Favourite of the Week button if you like :


 Flower Photography

Mendisabal Musings

Continuous Shutter


I hope you will have a little bit of time to post your flower shots, as I know it will be a busy weekend with all the cooking and preparation before Easter Sunday. If you are new to this meme, here are the rules. Grab the button from the side bar, and link your beautiful capture



15 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

Beautiful flowers, I love to have fresh ones in my house. This is my first time here and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Happy Easter!

Vhen said...

wow, beautiful flowers... my first time to join here... hope you can stop by..

http://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/04/flowers-on-saturday.html

Jane said...

I love flowers and love to have fresh flowers in the house too. This is also my first time here and I am looking forward to participating each week.

Your photo is beautiful - I love how you captured the greenery of the outside as a background to your indoor shot.

Mom of M&Ms said...

Simply perfectly beautiful.. and I love fresh flowes in my house.. It does not happen often enough...

May your Easter be grand...

Just Bits and Pieces said...

Soooo gorgeous!!!! Hope you have a Happy Easter!

Terri said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

Siobhan said...

Beautiful, have a Happy Easter!!

Sara Chapman in Seattle, USA said...

That's a beauty of a photo. Stock can be way too strong a scent, even it you are not pregnant. Hyacinths and paperwhites can be the same. But roses are never too strong for me. We need to wait for summer's garden for those, as the florist ones rarely have scent.

Jessaca said...

Beautiful shot!! Yes I do love fresh cut flowers!!!
Have a great weekend

Ashley Sisk said...

Those are beautiful and I love fresh flowers - I just rarely get them anymore.

Buckeroomama said...

These are beautiful! At first I thought they're delphiniums, because they look very much like the ones we have on our table, but then you mentioned that they have a strong scent and the ones we have don't have any smell... :)

Happy Easter!

Tezzie said...

Those are gorgeous! I love fresh cut flowers indoors, and I often treat myself with cuttings from my garden. The 'gifted' kind tend to be a very rare phenomenon indeed, so it's been known to happen that I buy some for myself during the winter months (you know...just because I'm worth it LOL):D

Thanks so much for your kindness at my place!!

Have a continued happy Easter!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous flowers. Love this photo.

Henrietta said...

I forget to say how I love your flower bouquet when I participate in to the challenge. I can't take Liliums inside my house cause of the very strong scent, I get migraine.

Gift Italy said...

Hello all,

Wow! What are beautiful fresh flowers looking so gorgeous Really, the flowers colour are so amazing. Thanks for providing this type of valuable informations about it....

Related Posts with Thumbnails