Saturday, April 16, 2011

Flowers on Saturday week 19



In my previous post you I showed you photos of flower buds from apple tree. We had beautiful, warm and sunny few days last week and they bloomed.




Last week there was so many great photos linked with week 18 and it was difficult to choose, eventually I decided on two photos. The favourite photo of the week button is on the side bar, if you want you can grab it. If you want to see the favourites from last week check these two links:



It's time now for this week link party, grab the button, post your photo and link back. For the full rules list check here



13 comments:

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Beautiful sign of Spring.

Marci said...

What beautiful flowers..I don't think I've seen an apple tree in person before, I might have to add that to my list of trees that I want! Also, thanks so much for choosing my photo last week as one of the favorites :)

Hooked on Memes said...

Absolutely lovely! Thanks for hosting.

Liz said...

Love the mix of whites, yellows and fades of pink on this flower very pretty.

Jessaca said...

Hello Ewa
Stopping by to check out Flowers on Saturday. This looks like fun!!! We are starting to get some blooms here. Finally!! So hopefully time permitting I will link up.
Have a good one!!

Evette Mendisabal said...

Hi Ewa,
I found your blog though my mum, {AngelaNZ}and thought I'd share too.
I love these signs of warmer weather to come! Thanks for hosting this beautiful meme. Have a great weekend.
Evette

Kindred Spirit said...

So glad I stumbled upon your blog :) What a lovely shot!

Just Bits and Pieces said...

Beautiful Ewa!!!!

Katie said...

Those apple blossoms are so pretty! And I am soooo happy to be linking up again!! :)

Just Bits and Pieces said...

Thanks Ewa....the template is from Coffee Shop Actions (free template).

Sara Chapman said...

Hope the bees find your apple tree flowers. I've linked up twice this week. Love your photo; looks like it was taken at sunset.

Happy Homemaker UK said...

Thank you for hosting - it is my first time ;) XOL

Carletta said...

Today is my first entry. I love flower shots and I'm so glad I found you.
Lovely apple blossoms! I wish they could stay aroung all summer.

Carletta@Carletta's Captures

Related Posts with Thumbnails