Saturday, April 9, 2011

Flowers on Saturday - week 18


I was up late last night trying to create new header for my blog and new button codes, I just hope everything will work OK this time. After I finished I decided to create the post for today's challenge, so without further ramblings lets move on to Flowers on Saturday

If you want to know how to participate check the
LINK HERE , grab the button for the photo meme from the side bar - it has a new code so let me know if it is working for you.

I have a new button for the FAVOURITE PHOTO OF THE WEEK, so if you want put it on your great blog I'd be very happy and if your photo was chosen before feel free to grab it as well.


I have chosen two favourite photos from the last week:

photo taken by TARA -
Live Every Moment through the Lens
photo taken by BUCKEROOMAMA -
Mamahood Among other Things


As I mentioned above I was working on my header, but before it became the photo on the top of my page the photo looked like that - my today's flower entry (well, it's not a flower, it's a weed, but I think it looks pretty)




Now its your turn to show your creations ...

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Great photo. Love your header.

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Great shot. Love your header too..

Mom of M&Ms said...

Awesome shot!!! and love the new header! You are so gifted!

Kebeni said...

sucha lovely shot, love the detail in it

Channal said...

Oh Ewa, beautiful shot, bright colours! It´s summer for me!

Have a lovely weekend.
Much love Anna

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

I love your header. Gorgeous shot. I love all the color in it.

Marci said...

Great dandelion shot-I love dandelions despite them being a so-called "weed!" I think they dress up the yard nicely lol

Liz said...

welcome back... love your header and capture for this week and have missed you!!!

Just Bits and Pieces said...

Ewa....so gorgeous! And I'm so glad you're back!

Dhemz said...

that's a pretty good looking dandelion Ewa...great shot!

Tara said...

Thanks Ewa!! I will add your button! Love your capture!

Katie said...

This is stunning!!! And your header is fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails