Saturday, April 2, 2011

Flowers on Saturday - Week 17


I am back again to hosting Flowers on Saturday and I couldn't wait to share my flower plant photo. Clivia is among the most beautiful flowering plants for indoor growing. When I bought it first it had lovely orange flowers, but it would not re bloom for the next few years. I was very disappointed, wasn't sure what I was doing wrong with that plant; at the end I found a place for it in the bathroom at the north window. I think Clivia really likes that place because it blooms every year now. I love when all the orange flowers are opened, they look beautiful.




If you first time here, and would like to know how to participate, check HERE


And now I hope to see your beautiful shots:


15 comments:

January said...

welcome back! that's a lovely flower!

Diane said...

Really gorgeous color! :O)

Nicole said...

They really are beautiful. The color is beautiful and the petals look very "strong." What a gorgeous flower plant!

Ashley Sisk said...

I love that vibrant orange!

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

So great to see you back, Ewa. That color is gorgeous!

Mom of M&Ms said...

Love it!!! so happt that you are back!

Raymonde said...

Joining in today, sorry the image did not come up. Delete I will try again later.

Love the flower you posted, it is gorgeous. Have a beautiful Saturday. xxx

Channal said...

Beautiful Ewa!
much love Anna

Buckeroomama said...

These are so beautiful, Ewa... and the color is just stunning!

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Very vibrant colour make it such a cheerful day. Welcome back Ewa. Take care.

Barb said...

This is a beautiful shot - the orange positively glows. I came here via 'Another Day Another Diaper'.

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

That is a beautiful shot. I never knew that Clivia grew indoors, ours are outside in a sheltered spot in the garden.

Tara said...

Welcome back! The flowers and color are so beautiful!

Tezzie said...

Such a gorgeous colour...wonderful to see you back, and to get to browse through all these beautiful posts :D

Maria Berg said...

I have a Clivia I got it from my father in law he is 87 years old and better with indoor plants then me, MB

Related Posts with Thumbnails