Thursday, March 31, 2011

Trees and leaves


It seems like that there is lots of new photo challenges. One of them is hosted by Ray at Pulling my mask off. The theme for the current challenge is * trees*

I went out to my garden today and took few shots of trees and leaves, some of them looked OK to post but before I did that I edited them a bit and below are the results.









The above photo I am linking with Macro Friday





And this cat above was looking through the branches and probably thinking what is she doing...taking all these photos.








HOPE TO SEE YOUR FLOWERS ON SATURDAY next meme is on the 2nd of April

link up your flower photo that day

12 comments:

- Jessi - said...

So pretty :)

Mimi and Tilly said...

So lovely! I really enjoy taking pictures of flowers and have to snap pictures wherever I go in the summer! Em x

Mom of M&Ms said...

Love yur shots.. but that macro is breathtaking!!!!

Just Bits and Pieces said...

Beautiful shots of spring!!! It's starting to melt here! Finally!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are great - love the first one.

Terri said...

Awesome pics!!!
(I'm gonna try the cookies from your last post!_

Buckeroomama said...

I love the first one and the 5th one --what is it?

Nicole said...

Great captures Ewa! I will try to get back tomorrow for Flowers on Saturday!

Ray said...

Great shots!
I love the first two and the last one- it is so cute!
Thanks for linking up, Ewa!

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Isn't it wonderful to see the new growth. Lovely. V

Siobhan said...

Awwww what great shots as always...I am loving the signs of Spring...although I am living vigariously through your pictures as we still have snow on the ground.....Happy Spring Ewa

Dhemz said...

awesome shots...spring is in! Hope you can check out mine HERE. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails