Friday, March 25, 2011

Starting again...


~ Every end is a new beginning ~

Proverb

I've decided to start blogging again, the days are longer, the winter is over at last, I feel having more energy so why not write few words, make some new craft projects and take some new photos.

New beginnings...and there is plenty to come but that's for another post to tell you all what was happening lately in my life.


Linking up today with Macro Friday ;It's a new beginning but I want to show you this photo of my daughters shoes that she loves so much, however they are already too small for her but she still insists on wearing them , so it shows the end of them and I think it's time to get her something new...






Hop over to see other macro shots:

9 comments:

Mom of M&Ms said...

I see why she loves them.. My daughters think peep toes are the thing!!! SO happy that youare back! wooo hoo.....

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Cute little bow. V

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Oh- those are super cute!

Janice said...

Wonderful shoes, so nicely photographed. Love the brown tones of your shot.

Mrs.D said...

welcome back Ewa...glad to hear you are back in blogging again...so is this means, flowers on saturday is on?!

love those kind of shoes...thanks for dropping by my entry.

Life with Kaishon said...

Those are some very, very cute shoes : ) I can see why she likes them! Good luck getting her a new pair she loves just as much : )

Channal said...

Lovely to see you Ewa! Beautiful photo...
much love Anna

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

Great to see you, Ewa!

What a fun macro. Hope you can find another pair.

Pam said...

love that shot.

Related Posts with Thumbnails