Saturday, March 26, 2011

Flowers on Saturday and the reason why I took a break from blogging :)

Some of you may wonder why I took a break from blogging, we all need it from time to time.
Mine was simple I was so tired and felt like I wasn't updating my blog often enough and felt guilty.

The reason for my tiredness was: I AM PREGNANT, It's over half way there now, but first few months I could just sleep, I didn't have any morning sickness and that was a good thing, however every minute I could get I would go to lie down and have a nap, I was very sleepy and tired all time time plus all that long dark winter evenings didn't help. I am almost half way there, my baby is due at the end of July, and it seems like I have lots of energy at the moment. I feel great :)

The days are getting longer, we are changing the time tonight and I just love the Spring so I decided to go back to Blogging and of course back again to Flowers on Saturday.
I have to say BIG THANK YOU to MOM of M&MS from Simply Life Photographs, she was so good for hosting the meme for the last few weeks. Visit her blog and link up with her linky today. She always has lovely flower photos. And next week if you feel like sharing another flower photo come back and link up with my meme.

My today's entry:





If you want to share your flower photos click on the button below and link up with Simply Life photographs:


20 comments:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

Congratulations!!! I never had morning sickness with my pregnancies, but I was tried all the time also. Glad you are feeling better.

Tezzie said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. It's wonderful having you 'back', and I'm glad you have more energy and are feeling better!

Mom of M&Ms said...

I am over the moon excited for you!!! OH MY goodness... watch for an email...How I wish I was there to capture that newborn on my camera....

How small is our world that I would get to meet you here in this bloggy place.. and the joy of your upcoming gift from GOD!!!!! it was a pleasure to host for you for that much need rest!

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Congratulation! When I was carrying my first son , in the early stage of pregnancy I felt the same way...so sleepy all the time. Take Care. hugs, Diana.

Channal said...

Congratulations! I´m so excited to follow your pregnant! Lovely flower...
Much love Anna

Sarah Halstead said...

Gorgeous photo!! Congratulations on being pregnant! How exciting!

The Gardener said...

Glad to see you back!!! Congrats on your pregnancy. That's an exciting news.

Lovely blooms!

Ashley Sisk said...

Glad you're back and congratulations! How exciting indeed!

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

That's wonderful news Ewa congratulations

Sveta said...

Congratulations! Babies are amazing and fun and hard. :) Beautiful shot.

Nicole said...

Congratulations Ewa! I'm so happy for you!

Buckeroomama said...

Missed you... and wow, congratulations! So happy for you. =)

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Congratulations Ewa. Look forward to following your blog and taking part in your meme.

Ray said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!

Natalie said...

Congrats on the pregnancy !! I had no idea! And yes we all need a break sometimes! Beautiful shot btw!

Happy Homemaker And Momma said...

this is so pretty!!

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

Woohoo...CONGRATULATIONS!!

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Wow those are gorgeous! That color is amazing!

Amy said...

Congratulations! That's great news. :) Hoping the rest of your pregnancy goes well.

Judy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm happy for you! I'm so glad to see you posting again! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Have a wonderful weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails