Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Brothers sweet buns


I don't think my brother can boil an egg but he decided that he's going to make some sweet buns. He asked my grandmother for the instructions how to make them, and believe it or not they actually turned out good, so here's a photo of while they were still in the process of being made and well done to him, next time he might even bake a cake....




I haven't enter any photo challenges for some time now, but hopefully I will start linking my photos again,
so the shot above is my entry to Faith's - Food photo challenge.



10 comments:

A. Rogers photo said...

They look delicious! Yum! Thanks for the laugh on your title, too

Mom of M&Ms said...

yum o... these look great, can i get the recipe???

Diane said...

Tell him great job. YUM! :O)

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Good job. I too like to know the recipe :). Is it one of his new year resolution?

Terri said...

Sweet buns is right!!!! Yummy!

julie said...

Oh, I bet those taste sinful! Greetings from BC Canada :)

Rosie said...

Oh, that looks so delicious! Yummy!!

The Clip Cafe said...

Nice. We did popcorn :o)

Ann said...

yummy! I like some right now

Faith said...

aw. so glad that they turned out :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails