Saturday, January 22, 2011

Flowers on Saturday *17*

I am posting my meme a bit later than usual; It's Saturday and I like to stay in my bed a bit longer on that day, I think after the whole week waking up early I deserve to sleep a little bit longer. I can still do that for the moment but in few months I won't be able ( well, that's a story for another post)



I have to apologize If I didn't leave comments on your entry last week, I 've been so busy that I only had time to visit all the blogs. As always it was difficult to choose the favourite photos so I asked for some help from my family and this weeks please make sure you check these three great shots:


1. Family through the lens

2. Macro Flowers Saturday

3. Kebun Malay-Kadazan girls


If you first time here, and would like to know how to participate, check HERE



This week I used an artificial flower for my shot:

Now it's your turn for your amazing photos:







10 comments:

Channal said...

Beautiful shot... it looks like a brooch, a rose made of fabric!

Have a lovely weekend... Anna

Mom of M&Ms said...

I love your shot.. and i am so curious about what you will be up to in a while.. Enjoy your Saturday

Vernz said...

such a great shoot.. love it.. dropping by for SF..

Sally said...

What an eye-catching shot! Beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. =)

Kristy said...

great contrast

Maia said...

Hi Ewa,
First of all, thank you very much for choosing my photo as one of the favorites.
As an artist (I mean painting), I know how hard is to choose from a multitude of beautiful photos, knowing that there are no bad or good works, just different preferences.

Your today's composition is lovely and very creative; it's good to see something new, for a change.

Sorry for the late answer, we are having a heavy snow fall and my connection is interrupted at each sentence.

Dhemz said...

bold and beautiful...I like the color contrast....have a wonderful weekend Ewa!

Judy said...

Hello Ewa! Happy New year to you! I took this photo and thought I would link it here today. Have a great weekend :)

★Mumsy★ said...

I love that deep purple color!

Erika B said...

Hi Ewa! I am truly honoured to have been chosen as a favourite among last weeks many beautiful shots. Thank you!

Love your take on the subject this week! Not easy finding gorgeous flowers outdoors yet.

Erika B

Related Posts with Thumbnails