Saturday, January 15, 2011

Flowers on Saturday *16*

I had to go out and buy a bunch of flowers to get some flower photos for this week. I so wish the Spring was here and that everything would start blooming again. Instead we have rain and very strong winds but it's better than having lots of snow and not be able to get anywhere.


Thank you for taking part last week and for the answers regarding photo of the month, I think we're going to have a poll, but first I have to figure out how to use it.


If you first time here, and would like to know how to participate, check HERE





And now for the three favourite photos from last week :


ANNA - CHANNAL


MUMSY - RAW THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS


JAYMI - JAYMI BLOG


Please see the favourite photos for this weeks they are really good.


And here's my photo I just took this morning:


And now it's your turn for your beautiful shots:


12 comments:

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

I don't know which one is bad with our heatwaves or the strong cold winds. Lovely flower and shots. Bring a smile to my face.

Buckeroomama said...

Are these lilies? I love them! :)

★Mumsy★ said...

I so miss blooming flowers too! We just have snow, and cold wind here..

Thank you for the pick! I'm very happy and honored!

Channal said...

So beautiful photo as usually Ewa... I can feel the smell of the Lilies!

What a surprise Ewa! Thank you very much!
I´m so happy you like my photos!

Love Anna

Vernz said...

HI Ewa, you sure has eye for beauty.. very beautiful...dropping by with my link.

Ruth said...

Beautiful bloom! Great shot!

Mom of M&Ms said...

That is gorgeous.. now why did I not think to go buy some flowers..LOL I am so silly. I love the light on this beauty

Katie said...

This is really pretty - I love those soft pinks and deep greens!

Tezzie said...

What a beautiful photo...I love the dreamy feel you've captured...and such a pretty shade of pink, too!

Looking forward to the poll...the top 3 you picked are all gorgeous!

maiaT said...

Gorgeous pink lily and an excellent macro shot.

Rosie said...

How beautiful - I love the colour, so wonderful!

Erika B said...

Hi Ewa,
I haven't played along for a couple of weeks because we've had so much to do. Things are pretty much back to normal so here I am again. Love your shot this week with that soft pink and beautiful green.

Erika B

Related Posts with Thumbnails