Saturday, January 1, 2011

Flowers on Saturday *14*

I have to admit I was going to take a long brake from my blog, I just had no energy and time to update it often enough and I felt guilty so I left it for few weeks, but as I opened my blog today and seen a comment from Mom of M&Ms (thank you for that) I decided to keep going, maybe not every day as I used to but I will try my best.

I want to take this opportunity to say big thank you to everyone who visited my blog in 2010 and left lovely comment, and thank you to everyone who took part in my photo meme - Flowers on Saturday

I want to wish you all Happy New Year. Hope 2011 is all you hope for...



Now it's time for some flower photos

For how to participate in Flowers on Saturday read HERE , I would like to let you know that I will be changing the rules a little bit from next week, so check in next week for some more info.
To see THE FAVOURITE PHOTO from week 13 visit RAY - PULLING MY MASK OFF...I hope you'll have time to check her beautiful photo.

Here's my photo, I am not sure if that will count as flower but here it is:



Now it's your turn to show your lovely shots


14 comments:

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Its so hot here, I suddenly crave for ice-cream looking at your cute photo. Happy New Year!

Judy said...

Hello Ewa, Happy New Year to you!!! I wish I had a photo of a flower but I don't. Have a great day:)

Buckeroomama said...

Very interesting flower, Ewa!

Hope you have a happy new year! :)

leavesnbloom said...

Happy New year Ewa to you too. I have not been very good at posting on Flowers on Saturday but I hope to get back to doing it again soon.

Katie said...

Happy New Year!

Wow, that's really unusual! The stem reminds me of asparagus!

Maria said...

ΕWA...I WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
JOY....HEALTH...LOVE....AND LUCKY!

Liz said...

Happy New Year to you!!!! I so so glad for your blog and that you are going to keep it up. About now I really need flowers. It is sooo white and cold here.

Hannah said...

So beautiful! Happy New Year! I hope this new year brings you and your family lots of joy!

Channal said...

Lovely photo!Happy New Year!

Anna

Terri said...

What a great shot!!!

Happy to hear your not giving up on blogging and a big Happy New Year to you and your family!!!!

A.M.I.N.A said...

Very beautiful!Happy New Year!

Sarah Halstead said...

Very cool photo. Happy New Year!

Ann said...

In New Zealand, we call them red hot pokers.
http://annkschin.blogspot.com/search?q=red+hot+pokers

Red Hot Poker, Torch lily, Poker Plant (Kniphofia uvaria)

Happy New Year to you.

Natalie said...

First off, the shot is LOVELY! And I also stopped by to let you know that you've won a Trendy Blog Award on my blog! Stop by and grab the link to your button if/when you get time! Happy Monday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails