Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Brake from Blogging


I have to take a brake from blogging. I've no energy or strenght lately and this affects my blog as well, I feel guilty for not updating it often enough so I decided to take a brake, I'm not really sure for how long, few weeks, maybe months.

I would like to take this opportunity and say BIG THANK you to everyone who read my blog and left comments, I do love them, it is so nice to see them.

BIG THANK you to everyone who participated in Flowers on Saturday, it was fun to see so many great photos, keep up the good work and good luck everyone!!!

10 comments:

Channal said...

I will miss you and Flower on Saturday! Take care Ewa! Hope see you soon!
Hugs Anna

Just Bits and Pieces said...

I hope that you are feeling better soon! Thank you for all of the wonderful comments you've left me since I started blogging! Take care!

Mimi and Tilly said...

I'm just returning to blogging after a break of a few months and it's done me the power of good. I hope you're soon feeling better and look forwrd to reading your blog again when you return. Hugs, xxxx

Mom of M&Ms said...

I will take over Flowers on Saturday for you.. Not till next week.. When ya have time..maybe post that I will do it.. You are so very much in my prayers...I am blessed to get to know you and want to do anything that I can. when you are up to it, it is yours to take back!

Mel Cole said...

Ops, I just got my strength back after 3 months not doing a lot of blogging. I'm pregnant. That's ok, Ewa. Take time to rest and get your strength back. :)

Erika B said...

Take care Ewa! I will miss Flowers on Saturday. Such a nice group here. Hope to see you back soon.

Erika B

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Take care , hope you are back soon.

Mrs.D said...

hope to see you back soon Ewa!

Ann said...

have a nice break and come back refreshed.

Hannah said...

I will miss you! I totally understanding needing to take a break from blogging. I have been considering doing the same thing, I hate feeling guilty for not updating and not visiting all my bloggy friends enough, and I hate feeling guilty! I do hope that your break will inspire you to come back! Have a great bloggy break!

Related Posts with Thumbnails