Saturday, December 18, 2010

Flowers on Saturday *13*


For how to participate in Flowers on Saturday read HERE


To see THE FAVOURITE PHOTO from last week visit GEMMA'S - GREYSCALE TERRITORY I hope you'll have time to check her beautiful photo. I love the shape of that flower she used.


Ireland had few days break from snow and frost but it's back again, I was talking to one of the ladies that lives here for the whole life and she said to me that neither her or her mother never seen so much snow over here. Is the climate changing? The weather conditions in Ireland are changing, that's for sure.

Here's my entry, a flower that you have seen already, but this time- a frosty version. One of the nights was very foggy and cold and when I woke up in the morning, the world outside looked beautiful, everything was white, covered with frost.


Just to let you know there will be no Flowers on Saturday on the 25th of December. Next meme will be posted on the 1st of January :)

Now it's your turn to show your great photos:

16 comments:

fairchildstreet said...

I love all these flower photos with snow especially as we are warming up here in Melbourne Australia. Charmaine

Greyscale Territory said...

The flower looks so very pretty with that dusting of snow! Delightful photo!

And thank you so much for selecting my bird of paradise as the favourite from last week! I am so thrilled!

ღღღ-Mumsy said...

That is a beautiful capture~

Sarah Halstead said...

What a beautiful photo. Love it.

Just Bits and Pieces said...

Beautiful shot! I love the pink peeking through the frost!!!

Terri said...

Great shot!

Katie said...

That dusting of snow makes this really pop with the touches of color peeking through! Lovely shot!!

Ashley Sisk said...

I love how you've captured this - we dont' get much snow (more slush) and our flowers definitely dead, but this is beautiful.

Charlene said...

Such a lovely snow covered image!

Liz said...

love the frostyness of this.

Ray said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Buckeroomama said...

The frost is actually very pretty! :)

chubskulit said...

That's a gorgeous shot Ewa!

Mom of M&Ms said...

Ewa:

Just wanted to check in and see if you were feeling lke your old self. Wishing a Merry Christmas. You are such a blessing to my life!

THE OLD GEEZER said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron

Mom of M&Ms said...

Just checking in to see if the water problem is affecting you? I am praying for Ireland!

Related Posts with Thumbnails