Saturday, December 11, 2010

Flowers on Saturday *12*

Firstly I would like to appologize to you, I couldn't visit everyone last week and leave comment, I really was unwell, had no energy to do anything and unfortunetly even writing a posts was not on my list, but hopefully everything will be fine this week.

Now it's time for Flowers on Saturday *12*


For how to participate in Flowers on Saturday read HERE


To see THE FAVOURITE PHOTO from last week visit MABOE I hope you'll have time to check her beautiful rose photo


I was going to post another picture of the same flower that I showed you in week 11 and 10 but this time it was covered with frost, but I decided against it and I used a photo that I took last summer, so here it is




Now it's your turn to show your beautiful flowers photos:


12 comments:

Greyscale Territory said...

Very pretty delicate flowers! Gorgeous photo!

Channal said...

So pretty... lovely shot! Have a nice weekend! / Anna

ღღღ-Mumsy said...

The color is so pretty and soft! Beautiful!

Rosie said...

I love the colour - wonderful! Hope you feel better again!

Maboe said...

I like the colour too! Hope you feel better.

Thank you for your nice comment!

Katie said...

I love that shade of purple! These are really pretty!

Liz said...

awesomeness.

Hannah said...

Wow, what a beautiful flower! And wonderful shot!

Charlene said...

This is a lovely little flower...very pretty!

Vernz said...

HI Ewa, so glad I made it to the last on the list.. :)....

such a beautiful color ... it gave me an idea of color combo for my Christmas wear... very pretty.

Kala said...

Gorgeous color and DoF!

Buckeroomama said...

Very pretty flowers. I think I love the buds better than the flowers that have opened. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails