Sunday, November 7, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This week items are: Boo, Black, Texture, Wet and Language. We had very bad weather for the last week, lots of rain and there is flood warning for tonight, so you think I should have plenty photos of wet, however I had to go to my archives for my wet interpretation. So here are my photos and my interpretation for today's Scavnger Hunt Sunday items:




BOO!

Last week we made some cookies using the cutter that left marks like that




BLACK

You might remember my post about the CATS, well, they still here and this is Blacky ( oh,yeah, they have names now)





I am linking the above photo with Murrieta 365 SOOC challenge




TEXTURE

Something soft




WET

After the rain

LANGUAGE
We use two languages English and Polish on a daily basis in our house


18 comments:

Jessica Lynn said...

:) Great minds think alike—I had the same idea for "language"! And I love you cookie photo!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are great - I really like your wet shot and I'd love to have a boo cookie. I'm also digging your language shot. Great interpretations.

Jan said...

Fun post and great photos.

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

Those were great interpretations Ewa especially your language shot. Gotta love that great bokeh in the background of your texture shot - and that teddy looks so cuddly and soft.

I didn't have any problem getting a wet shot this week but I am concerned about the weather forecast aswell - I don't like the prospect of the gale and trees still laden with leaves and branches coming down tommorrow morning.

Charlene said...

I like your interpretation of Boo! I wouldn't have thought to use cookies!

walshblog said...

What a cute little teddy bear! I love your shots, they are awesome

Ana said...

I really enjoyed your language shot along with your black interpretation. I am a sucker for black kitties and the written word :)

Tara said...

Great photos, I love your BOO and I love your language shots especially!

Just Bits and Pieces said...

Beautiful shots! I'm loving your Boo & Language!!!

Mama Monkey said...

I can't believe Halloween is over!! It went so fast. Great pictures!

Elizabeth said...

I like your BOO photo, that really made me smile!

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Love your Boo photo, and your texture shot is lovely.

Kala said...

I love your Boo image and the depth of field you chose for the language shot. Well done!

Charlene: the Polarblogger said...

Gorgeous shots! I like the teddy bear, the raindrops and the language. They are beautifully captured.

Jenny said...

These are some great shots. I especially like "wet".

Linda Robinson said...

WOW.. These all turned out wonderful. Your language shot is so creative..

Renegades said...

Creative Boo shot. Nice job.

Sarah Halstead said...

I don't know how I missed this, but I LOVE your boo shot. They are all wonderful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails