Saturday, November 20, 2010

Flowers on Saturday *9*

Another week is gone, there is just few more left till the New Year, where is all that time go?
For how to participate in Flowers on Saturday read HERE


To see THE FAVOURITE PHOTO from last week visit EMILY -
LIVING LIFE ONE CLICK AT A TIME I hope you'll have time to check her beautiful photo


The other day I was thinking that photography is taking over my other hobbies, so I promised I will try to do at least one craft project a week. This photo was taken for my last crafty idea and you can check the whole tutorial HERE




Just one more thing before you link your amazing photos, some of you had problems with the button code, please make sure that you are coping the entire code, hopefully that will solve the problem :)


And now let's see your photos:


17 comments:

Channal said...

Dear Ewa! Lovely photos, beautiful dried roses. Have a nice weekend! / Anna

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Nice shots. Enjoy your weekend.

Katie said...

...clever to get out the dried flowers! :) Those still look really pretty!

EmmaSue said...

very clever idea!

Thanks much for the favorite photo from last week, its a great feeling :)

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

Lovely photo. Hope you have a great Saturday :-)

Just Bits and Pieces said...

Thank you Ewa!!! I re-linked up! Are you able to delete the first one? And those dried roses are beautiful!

sweetmemoirs said...

thanks for following my blog and creating this meme. i am having fun! :)

Liz said...

love this. dries roses are so pretty I like how you did this.

chubskulit said...

I'll check out how you did those as I want to learn how to hehehe.. Great shot.

Ashley Sisk said...

I love dried roses - when I was in HS, I would often dry roses just like this. I actually love the smell of them.

Poetic Shutterbug said...

Dried roses are gorgeous and you've captured them so beautifully in this shot.

Rosie said...

Beautiful, Ewa! I love the texture of those dried roses!

☆♥Shydub♥☆ said...

Still look beautiful even if its dry already

http://www.joedub.com/2010/11/todays-flower-flowers-on-saturday.html

Vernz said...

wow, this is so nostalgic... beautiful Ewa... was late in submitting my link..

thanks for dropping by.

Rachel Leigh said...

Thank you for your sweet comment! Your photos are great! Love the colors!

Tezzie said...

Your dried flowers are beautiful...I love the mood your photo creates!

Thanks for stopping by to leave such a kind comment <3

Erika B said...

Oh, dried flowers make me think about my wedding flowers. I dried them and kept until they fell apart. Nice shot!

Erika B

Related Posts with Thumbnails