Saturday, November 13, 2010

Flowers on Saturday *8*

How to participate in Flowers on Saturday photo challenge:

1. Post a photo of a flower, it can be a photo that you took recently or one that you took not so recently
2. You can submit a photo that is straight of the camera or you can edit it, it’s up to you
3. the important thing is that the photo was taken by you
4. Create a post on your site with the flower photo, it’d be nice if you add Flowers on Saturday image/link (copy it from my site bar) so anyone else can participate
5. Submit your link to link party- please link your Flower on Saturday post not your main blog link, it’ll be easier for everybody to find your related post
6. Try to visit as many other members and leave comments, we all love them

To see THE FAVOURITE PHOTO from last week visit Katie Lloyd Photography I hope you'll have time to check her beautiful photo



Here's my flower for today that I just took this morning outside our house. I can't believe that it is still here. All the flowers from that bush were gone long time ago and then about two weeks ago it started to flower again. Isn't that great?



PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THE FLOWERS ON SATURDAY BUTTON IS WORKING FOR YOU, IT SEEMS THAT THERE COULD BE SOME PROBLEMS, SORRY ABOUT THAT, I AM TRYING TO FIX IT

And now it's your turn to show your beautiful flower photos


23 comments:

Kebeni said...

such a beautiful flower. you captured it perfectly

Buckeroomama said...

I'm really loving all these clusters of little flowers! :) Great capture.

MommyLES said...

picture perfect.. this is such a wonderful flower.

Jessica said...

This is so much fun! I just wanted to let you know that the image for your button, Flowers on a Saturday does not show up. When I linked it to my blog, it says on the image itself: This image has been removed or deleted. So I used the other button instead! Thought you should know!

The Gardener said...

I love the soft background of your photo. It made your flower more beautiful.
Thanks, Ewa, for hosting this beautiful meme. I always look forward to linking up here.
I hope you have a lovely weekend.

leavesnbloom said...

Ewa that is such a beautiful little flower to have in the garden just now. I too like Jessica have not been able to use your button for Flowers Saturday.

sweetmemoirs said...

amazingly beautiful! life is full of surprises!

Liz said...

beautifully simple. Love the colors and sharpness.

Just Bits and Pieces said...

That is so beautiful Ewa!!!!

chubskulit said...

Gorgeous shot Ewa! Have a nice weekend.

Tiny Bloom

Dhemz said...

that is one stunning shot Ewa....:) great to be here again! have a great weekend.

Mel Cole said...

Nice to join here again Ewa, I don't know if you still remember me. What flowers are those? Pretty pink color.

I ris sibirica

Self Sagacity said...

Hi there, missed you on TTQ this past week :-)
I love the multi layers on your flower today, soft pink.

Just Bits and Pieces said...

Hi Ewa! No problems for me with the button! And thanks!

Erika B said...

Oh, how beautiful! Lovely, delicate flowers and what a pretty color. What luck to see it bloom again!

Have a nice weekend!

Erika B

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Hi Elwa, it is always a wonderful feeling to have the flower flower again. The button won't show up when I tried. Have a great weekend.

Maia said...

Beautiful shot Ewa!
I love the colors in your composition.

Ashley Sisk said...

I should really purchase some flowers just to photograph...all mine are dying. I love this shot.

Tezzie said...

That's so pretty!! It reminds me a bit of lilacs...such a lovely shade of pink :D

Such a nice meme, this...thanks for hosting!

Katie said...

This is beautiful!!

We were away at my BIL's wedding this weekend, so this was a nice surprise to come home to! :) Thanks Ewa!

Rosie said...

So beautiful! It's such a pity I couldn't participate but I do enjoy all the entries and hope to be part of it again next Saturday!

Elizabeth said...

Yes, nothing better than a second or third round of flowers! They are so pretty and delicate looking.

Barefoot Mommy said...

Beautiful shot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails