Saturday, November 6, 2010

Flowers on Saturday *7*

How to participate in Flowers on Saturday photo challenge:


1. post a photo of a flower, it can be a photo that you took recently or one that you took not so recently
2. you can submit a photo that is straight of the camera or you can edit it, it’s up to you
3. the important thing is that the photo was taken by you
4. Create a post on your site with the flower photo, it’d be nice if you add Flowers on Saturday image/link (copy it from my site) so anyone else can participate
5. Submit your link to link party- please link your Flower on Saturday post not your main blog link, it’ll be easier for everybody to find your related post
6. Try to visit as many other members and leave comments, we all love them

I want to say big thank you to everyone who linked up with  Flowers on Saturday week *6*




To see THE FAVOURITE PHOTO from last week visit Rosie  at ROSIE'S WORLD I hope you'll have time to check her beautiful photo




Here's my flower for today, I took it last month on our trip to the zoo



And now it's your turn to show your beautiful flower photos



15 comments:

Kebeni said...

such beautiful tiny flowers, very dainty

Katie said...

That's beautiful! Kind of funny, as I just edited a shot of this same kind of flower last night! :)

leavesnbloom said...

Hi Ewa thats a lovely capture of verbena bonariensis. In my garden they have just finished flowering and I hope that they will survive the winter.

Vernz said...

Hi Ewa, they're so little... but very lovely. Dropping for FOS.

Carolina Mountains said...

Pretty flowers. My link didn't show up yet.

Mom of M&Ms said...

Such gorgeous flowers Ewa! I simply love them..I pick you as the favorite this week. SOrry I missed last week, I am overwhelmed.

Ashley Sisk said...

What a beautiful shot.

chubskulit said...

That's so lovely!

Sarah Halstead said...

I love it! Gorgeous!

Mrs.D said...

that is so cute Ewa....nice one! have a great weekend!

Rosie said...

Such a beautiful photo, Ewa! Thanks so much for choosing my flower shot last week as favourite photo! I feel really honoured! Unfortunately I can't participate this week but I'm looking forward to the next weeks to come! Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful challenge! Have a wonderful week!

Erika B said...

So beautiful! Such tiny little pink stars. Love it!

Erika B

Buckeroomama said...

Lovely cluster of little flowers --I love it! :)

Ann said...

I like these tiny flowers. Looks like a tropical star fruit cluster of flowers.

NatureFootstep said...

Nice floer. It is not familier to me. Always nice to see something new.

Related Posts with Thumbnails