Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sweet Shot - Touch Up Tuesday


Do you ever feel like you don't have enough hours in the day? I do. I am so busy at work lately, I have a pile of documents waiting for me to go through, database to update then I go home and there is more things to do. I just wish I had a magic wand to help me with all the chores. I even have less time to post on my blog or leave comment on my favourite blogs, I have to apologise and hopefully I will catch up soon.
But at least I have time to take sweet shots like that :)

AFTER


BEFORE


If you would like to see other entries -Touch Up Tuesday, click button below:


Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama

7 comments:

Christine said...

What a great shot!

Ashley Sisk said...

Lovely edit!

Hannah said...

What a beautiful picture and edit! I never feel like I have enough hours in the day either! Night time is usually the time I get the most done and I have been so tired the last couple of days I feel like nothing is getting done! I hope you are having a great week and hopefully you will find some time to get some stuff done =)

Shell said...

Nice work!

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Nice shot and edit, and I know how you feel about time. The closer I get to Christmas the more hectic my work is going to get.

Katie said...

Wow, your edit is perfect!!!

Ray said...

Very nice. I love the after!

Related Posts with Thumbnails