Sunday, October 31, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Between baking Halloween cookies and getting ready for Trick and Treating, I had no time to post it earlier, but at last I could sit down and edit some photos, so here is my today's entry



MY TOWN - photo of the Boyne river in Drogheda,
Drogheda is one of Ireland's oldest and most historical towns


SOMETHING VINTAGE I had no time to find something vintage so I decided to edit the photo in sepia



TILL SHIFT PHOTOGRAPHY

I had no idea what till shift photography is so when I looked it up on the Internet that's what I found: ''When choosing a photograph for the tilt-shift effect, bear in mind that you want to give the impression of a miniature model. Miniature models are usually viewed from above '', I've no photoshop to edit it that way,
but I found this photo on my file that was taken on our trip to Paris
the view from the top of Eiffel Tower, the people look like miniature people



DRESS UP

My daughter and her friend before they went out today for Trick or Treat



CHOCOLATE

We were baking some cookies today for Halloween that we decorated with pumpkins and ghost icing pictures but I couldn't resist to have few with chocolate chips



Be sure to visit Ashley for more Scavenger Hunt Sunday photos


14 comments:

Rosie said...

This is a great assortment of photos! Thanks for explaining tilt shift - and I love that perspective! And such yummy chocolate chip cookies - my favourites!

Kindred Spirit said...

LOL at dress up...Happy Halloween! & love your tilt shift :) Have a great week!

Buckeroomama said...

...and looks like somebody couldn't resist and took a bite of the chocolate chip cookie already! =) Great shots!

Ashley Sisk said...

Great shots this week - I love your tilt shift shot. And your my town shot is really great too. I hope you have a wonderful week!

My Wee View said...

Your pictures are so amazing!!!
I want to eat that cookie and love the halloween costumes :)

Happy Halloween

Lynette
xo

jeffkny said...

Really nice shots this week. Thanks for sharing them.

walshblog said...

Great shots, I love the my town one.

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Great shots this week, I love your tilt shift photo.

Style Attic said...

Fantastic tilt, awesome costumes and my tummy just growled for that cookie!

Kala said...

Great array of photos, but I love the depth of field in the image of the cookie. It looks delicious!

Mrs Mar said...

I just LOVE your shot from Paris, WOW, and are they all lind up to get in? Glad there wern't that many there when I went there.

Katie said...

Ewa, those are great!! I love love love your Eiffel Tower shot!!!

My husband and I honeymooned in Dublin and I seem to keep coming across more and more bloggers from Ireland, which is making me want to go back in a bad way!

Terri said...

Fabulous pictures once again Ewa!!! You really have a great eye for pictures!

Sarah Halstead said...

Great shots. Love your chocolate and tilt-shift.

Related Posts with Thumbnails