Sunday, October 24, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I had to use two photos from the archive for today's Scavenger Hunt Sunday,I hope Ashley won't mind but I wanted to participate today as I missed last week. The week goes so quick and sometimes there is no time for all the things I want to do and all the things I would love to capture.

The 5 Senses
I see you and I can hear you, and thank you for the tasty milk that smells so lovely but don't touch it -it's mine :)



Child

My daughter in B&W, I love edits in that colour

Dining

Recently I realized that my body needs more vitamine B, so I try to eat more greens:)

Night
That photo was taken recently went I went out to practice my shutter mode at night

Sky
A photo from our trip to Castlewellan



For more entries visit Ashley:


22 comments:

Style Attic said...

Good night shutter practice! Turned out well :) You make a nice looking salad as well!

Darlene said...

Great photos! I especially love how you captured the cat's expression staring at you.

Here are mine:
http://darleneweberphotos.blogspot.com/2010/10/scavenger-hunt-october-17th-23rd.html

Elizabeth said...

Yum, your dining shot looks delicious!

Christine said...

wow! all of these are just so fabulous! but the 5 senses has to be my favorite, it really reminds me of my kitty! happy sunday!

Hannah said...

Great shots! Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!

Sara Chapman said...

The kitties and the night shot are quite compelling Well done!

Mom of M&Ms said...

Fab shots!! That night photo totally inspires me.. I am horrible at night...as usual, I love looking at your beauty of a child! Simply gorgeous!

Betty Jo said...

Ewa these are all awesome shots, but I adore your night shot - that's super!

Susan said...

What a cute cat shot, I liked the narration as well, nicely done. The night shot is great too!

walshblog said...

I love that cat shot, the one in the middle addorable!

Ashley Sisk said...

What a great week of photos - I love your 5 senses, your night and sky shots - really well done. I hope you have a great week!

Michelle said...

I love your night shot!

Linda Robinson said...

Your shots look amazing. I love your kitty shot and your night shot.

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Great shots, love your night shot.

agiraffeinascarf said...

I love the cat photo! They look very content. And the sky photo is beautiful!

Elizabeth's Photo Blog said...

These are all great! Night and the 5 senses are my favorite.

Channal said...

Beautiful shots... the cats are so great! / Anna

Buckeroomama said...

I really like the shot of your cats! :)

Mom of M&Ms said...

Just checking in on you... Hope your week is awesome!~

Mrs.D said...

that is one excellent shot Ewa! thanks for sharing and thanks for dropping by...glad to be here again!

www.gregdemcy.net

Kala said...

That image of the three kitties is just precious!

Charlene said...

Gorgeous food shot…makes me hungry just looking at it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails