Friday, October 15, 2010

Macro Friday


Do you ever feel like your body knows that it's Friday and it slows down? What I mean, I am usually so tired on Fridays, after I come home from work, I could just go to sleep. I think my body knows that the weekend is coming and that it can relax. For the whole week I am on the go, very busy, I found that 24 hours in the day is not enough, but then come Friday and my whole system thinks that it can slow down. So it's not 6 o'clock yet but I wish I was in my bed, so for that I will include for today's Macro Friday a close up of some details from my bed covers.

Let me know If it's only me or do you have the same feeling on Fridays?







If you want to join Macro Friday or just see more photos hop over to Blogging from Bolivia:


I hope to see you tomorrow with your FLOWER PHOTO


19 comments:

Siobhan said...

Great Job Ewa...very delicate

Wendy said...

Lovely!

Liz said...

very pretty the fabric is pretty in the light.

see ya tomorrow!!

Just Bits and Pieces said...

Beautiful! I love the details you can see!!!! I'm hoping to have a flower photo for tomorrow...just not sure where I'll find one!

Rosie leavesnbloom said...

I love when it gets to home time on a Friday too. That macro is great - seeing all the detail and stitches.

Just Me said...

Simply lovely! Very nice macro shot.

Yes, I feel that way! But unfortunately, with a full college schedule, a full time job, 2 teenagers and a fledgling farm, Saturday and Sunday are no different than Mon-Fri...

Melody ~ Blondie's Abode

Captivus said...

Very pretty and delicate :-) I like the soft, warm colors.

Buckeroomama said...

I have a wrap with a fabric that looks just like that; it's so light and warm.

Beautiful warm tones. :)

Jamie H said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love the softness of it.

Mel Cole said...

Hi Ewa, your picture is awesome. Did you embroider that by hand?

Belly Charms said...

Oh yes. I am drinking coffee:) Thanks for linking up on the Hop Along Friday Blog Hop. I am following you back! Have a great weekend.

Kim@Chubby Cheeks Thinks said...

Your photos are amazing! Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm following you back !;)

Kim

jeffkny said...

Yes I look so forward to sleeping late on Saturday and Sunday after a long week of kids and teachers. Nice macro shot.

Mrs.D said...

stunning one Ewa!

I'm early for my Flowers on Saturday....:)

here's mine: http://www.gregdemcy.net/2010/10/16/madagascar-periwinkle/

Captain Shagrat said...

Friday night is my favorite time of the week, I put my jim jams on with a thick cardigan and watch gardeners world with a glass of red. Super shot btw.

justine said...

very beautiful and yes, I feel that about fridays too

Michelle W said...

I'm coming from Macro Friday...
This photo caught my eye. At first I thought it was sand!
It is even better bigger.
Such an incredible shot.
~Michelle
www.falafelandthebee.com

Laura (Blogging from Bolivia) said...

I love this shot!! It's beautiful!

Mom of M&Ms said...

Beautiful!!!!!totally incredible and I lov ethe light and the focus!

Related Posts with Thumbnails