Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A little bit of light

The other day I was practicing taking portrait shots, Christine was helping me, she was my lovely model, I am not sure if the portrait shot should look like that, but I like how the light shines through her her. So below is my SOOC shot


Before


I am linking the shot above and below with Touch Up Tuesday

Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama
So here's my after photo,few changes made

After

I'm linking the "After" photo with Simplicity photo challenge, the theme for this week is: Light




And here's another after photo, I love black and white photography, I just had to try and see how it will look



the long road

20 comments:

Mom of M&Ms said...

I love your Sooc and your first edit!!! That light is gorgeous!!! BAck lighting can be hard and you captured it well!

jillconyers said...

Beautiful edit with wonderful lighting.

Katie said...

That light in her hair IS awesome!! Nice edits!

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

These are really beautiful, Ewa! Great job!

lisa said...

The light playing off of her hair is just wonderful!!

Shel said...

Thanks for stopping by and following me!

This is perfect for the challenge. I'm a huge fan of black and white photography as well, so I love the B&W edit too!

Style Attic said...

Nice job! I love, love her beautiful skin!!

The Wishful Lamb said...

wow these are awesome, what a great shot!

Diane said...

Such a pretty and helpful model! :O)

Ashley Sisk said...

I love your color edit - what a fun shot!

Kristy said...

I really like what you did with the last frame. It's like "Glamor Shots"

Buckeroomama said...

Beautiful lighting!! =)

Life with Kaishon said...

Your daughter is beautiful! I love the light and the hair! very pretty picture for sure!

Kayce said...

Very fun shot! I love the lighting and her whimsical expression!

Anaiz said...

Great shot!

Erika B said...

I love the black and white one but when you've seen her gorgeous hair and the color of it you kind of miss it in the black and white.

Beautiful shots both of them.

Erika B

Liz said...

love the hair. Some fun shots great editing.

Julie said...

I love the way the light shines through her hair!!

jeffkny said...

The black and white is stunning! Nice job.

Faith said...

SO pretty!! Love your edit. Thanks for playing along!

Related Posts with Thumbnails