Saturday, October 23, 2010

Flowers on Saturday *5*

How to participate in Flowers on Saturday photo challenge:



 
1. post a photo of a flower, it can be a photo that you took recently or one that you took not so recently


2. you can submit a photo that is straight of the camera or you can edit it, it’s up to you


3. the important thing is that the photo was taken by you


4. Create a post on your site with the flower photo, it’d be nice if you add Flowers on Saturday image/link (copy it from my site) so anyone else can participate


5. Submit your link to link party- please link your Flower on Saturday post not your main blog link, it’ll be easier for everybody to find your related post


6. Try to visit as many other members and leave comments, we all love them


I want to say big thank you to everyone who linked up with week *4* Flowers on Saturday
I had very difficult time to choose which was my favourite photo I had to ask other members of my family to help me with the decision we had to vote and THE FAVOURITE PHOTO from last week was taken by Charmaine from
 JUST BITS and PIECES   I hope you have time to check her creation.




Here's my photo for this week:




And now it's your turn to show your beautiful flower photos


21 comments:

Rosie said...

a very romatic offering this week Ewa - lovely against the BnW

Buckeroomama said...

Beautiful selective coloring... =)

Carolina Mountains said...

Lovely rose....this is my first time here.

Katie said...

Beautiful rose!!! It even looks silky soft...if only there was a way to apply scratch and sniff to a blog... :)

Mom of M&Ms said...

Ewa, what a beautiful rose.. and the processing is so unique....I wanted to pick it up and smell it...Simply beautiful

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

What a beautiful rose. I love how you did b&w and the red color on the rose.

The Gardener said...

Hello! I'm glad to have found your beautiful site. I'm excited to ljoin your meme every Saturday. Thanks for hosting.

Liz said...

Beautiful shot. I bet it does smell wonderful

Christine said...

stunning processing, love the selective color choice, happy saturday & thanks so much for hosting!!!!

Channal said...

Beautiful... love roses! / Anna

Lifestyle & Homemaking - Kat said...

wow..beautiful..you're so in love i think hehe

mine is up now.

Poetic Shutterbug said...

A beautiful perfect rose.

Knowly said...

I really like the angle and the detail. Just beautiful.

studio-mysnaps said...

Beautiful rose and nice monochrome processing :)

Just Bits and Pieces said...

Great shot! Thank you for choosing my photo last week!

Ashley Sisk said...

I made it! SOrry I'm linking up so late in the day - I posted my flower this morning but have been rather lazy all day.

Greyscale Territory said...

A glorious, romantic rose! Love how we see right into its heartland!

Sarah Halstead said...

Gorgeous. Beautiful rose photo.

Sara Chapman said...

Love the soft focus but the grain of the wood showing. And I've posted two flowers this week, my first time here. I hope that's OK.

MTO Photography said...

wow, very beautiful. I love roses.
I hope I shall be able to attend next Saturday. I have been busy with the move to Sweden and all around in it.
Have a lovely sunday!/Maria

Send flowers to india said...

Beautiful red rose..i like it so much..

Related Posts with Thumbnails