Saturday, October 2, 2010

FLOWERS ON SATURDAY *2*


How to participate in Flowers on Saturday photo challenge:

1. Post a photo of a flower, it can be a photo that you took recently or one that you took not so recently

2. You can submit a photo that is straight of the camera or you can edit it, it’s up to you

3. The important thing is that the photo was taken by you

4. Create a post on your site with the flower photo, it’d be nice if you add Flowers on Saturday image/link (copy it from my site) so anyone else can participate

5. Submit your link to link party- please link your Flower on Saturday post not your main blog link, it’ll be easier for everybody to find your related post

6. Try to visit as many other members and leave comments, we all love them

7. I will try to post the FLOWERS ON SATURDAY link as early on Saturday as I can. The link will be opened till midnight Tuesday.

8. The Favourite photo will be featured the following week.




THE FAVOURITE PHOTO from last week was taken by MOM of M & Ms from SIMPLY LIFE -PHOTOGRAPHS
I hope you have time to check her photo


And now let's get started, here's my photo for this week




And now it's your turn to show your great creations:

16 comments:

Channal said...

Beautiful deep red flowers... Have a lovely week end! Anna

Katie said...

That deep red is great, as is your bokeh! :)

Sarah Halstead said...

Thanks for the linky.

Hey I wanted to let you know, when I grabbed your button code from the sidebar, it came up saying the photo had been deleted.

Ewa said...

thanks Sarah, I have to check that

Mom of M&Ms said...

Love this shot.. and the post processing.. ROCKS! Gorgeous. Im so flatteered to have won last week.. I am gonna look for more purple flowers! Thanks again

Marilyn said...

Are the buds from a hibiscus? Thanks for hosting. Flowers are the best therapy for me. ♥♫

Diane said...

Love that color! :O)

Liz said...

great shot love the green and red contrast.

Poetic Shutterbug said...

Such gorgeous deep rich colors. Beautiful

Mrs.D said...

that is one lovely shot....nice!

Erika B said...

Hi! I'm joining in for the first time. Great idea with flowers on a Saturday. Love the color on your entry. Such a pretty red color.

Erika B

Mel Cole said...

Hello, my first time to join your Meme.Your picture seemed to be a bud of either a hibiscus or rose of sharon? Very lovely picture.

mel @ Arty Bluejay

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful photo this week Ewa...and I'm so glad I was able to squeeze this in today!

Chelsea said...

Great Shot :-)

chubskulit said...

That's grgeous!

I dunoo what's wrong at my end, I couldn't link my entry up but here is the url

http://www.mycountryroads.com/2010/10/yellow-against-lilac.html

Self Sagacity said...

Beautiful photo. I was a little late, since preparing for my trip, but glad I made it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails