Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Weekend in Black and White



Only yesterday I was saying how the weather is great and I was going to enjoy the sunny weekend, well, no such thing. I got up this morning and it's like heaven opened and I am not sure when that rain will stop. So for this reason I am putting up the tower photo, as I feel like I am trapped at home and the second photo: cannon, I just want to shoot mother nature, she could've given as few more sunny days.













For more The Weekend in Black and White photos check here:

9 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

What great shots - I love how black and white really conveys a mood.

Dragonstar said...

Enjoy the lovely sunlight in your photos! It was wet here this morning too, but maybe tomorrow will be better ;)

Natalie said...

Ewa! Love your B&W shots! Very nice!

Paula said...

There's nothing like a great photograph - like this one is - to transport you to a better place for a while.

aims said...

You got a nice post here for the weekend in black and white. Great!

The one with the View said...

WOW!! I want to be there!! What a beautiful, storybook scene!!

Birgitta said...

Very beautiful B&W shots!

Mona Sweden said...

A beautiful tower. I like the hard contrast. The second image is a bit softer. It looks like a lovely place.

lina@home sweet home said...

Stunning black and white pics! The tower looks great :)
Thanks for dropping by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails