Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Versatile Blogger award




I received my first award,wow, so I think I'm actually doing something right with my blog. The kind person that gave it to me is Katerina from Donkey and the carrot blog. You should definitely check her blog it's really cool, she writes about small pleasures in life, thank you so much for giving me award . Before I can accept the award I have to share 7 things about me, so here it goes:


1. I live in Ireland since 1999, but I come from Poland , my hometown is called BiaƂystok, below is short film promoting the city and county where I come from.









2. My daughter is my sunshine



3. I had car accident over two years ago, I still have images in my had of that day, but thankfully I was wearing the seat belt and there was no other car involved


4. I love dogs and cats. Here's Pumba when he was a kitten



5. Photography is my new hobby but there is plenty to learn so soon I am starting photography course. Taking macro photos are one of my favourite



6. I drink tea,I don't drink coffee at all, my favourite at the moment is :



7. I love travelling. There is so many beautiful places to see...

NOW I WANT TO PASS THAT AWARD TO SOME OF MY FAVOURITE BLOGS AND GREAT BLOGGERS, I REALLY ENJOY READING THEIR POSTS AND CHECKING WHAT NEW THEY CREATED. CHECK THEIR BLOGS AND SEE HOW GREAT THEY ARE
I am not sure how many I can pass over if it's 15 or 5, so I choose 7 , but I want to say big thank you to every one who stops at my blog to read and leaves me a comment

7 comments:

Mom of M&Ms said...

AWWW Shucks!!! Thank you so much. I love your blog and every time I am here it is like I get to take a mini vacation. Ireland is on my bucket list, when I get there we will be sure and have tea!

Nicole said...

You are so sweet! I love your blog and I am so honored to be receiving an award. I'm so happy to have peaked your interest! Thank you so much for thinking of me!

Mommy2Four said...

Geez! Thanks so much! I love your blog too! Thanks for the honor!

Hannah said...

Thank you so much! This has really made my day! And Congrats on your award! You deserve it you have a wonderful blog!

Lesley said...

Ireland? Can I come visit you and stay for the rest of my LIFE?! JK My husband and I have Ireland on our list of "must visit" places. Your daughter is beautiful....my youngest has almost the same shade of red hair...SPECTACULAR would be an appropriate description. Congrats on your award!

Ashley Sisk said...

Thanks so much for passing your award along to me. I love how you answered the questions with photos. Have a great week!

donkey and the carrot said...

Thank you so much! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CHILD!!!!! love your pictures!!!!Take care!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails