Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Smiles and laughter of Three Cousins - RAW(e)

My daughter loves visiting her cousins, they always have such great time together. Lots of laughter and smiles. The only thing is I wish we lived closer, because of the "big" water and so many miles apart, it seem like we don't visit each other enough.


So here's my entry ( first photo) for today's RAW(e), I would love to edit these two photos , but the rules are no editing, so I am a good girl as always and I didn't edit it, the only thing I added my name and resized it.











If you would like to see Smile & Laughter entries by others go to:







I hope I will see your entries into my photo challenge: Flowers on Saturday -starts on the 25th of September

8 comments:

Diane said...

You can tell what great friends they are. :O)

Sara said...

They look like they're having a lot of fun!

Sarah Halstead said...

These are great. So happy and having a great time.

HOOTIN' ANNI said...

Awwwwwwwwww, friendships like this, no matter if related, is just so cool!!! And wonderful sweet smiles.

Thanks for visiting my Witch Doll in the making today!! Much appreciated.

Mom of M&Ms said...

Love Yoru daughter's hair too.. but I jsut love red heads.. MArried a good Scot in an attempt to get a child with that hair. LOL.. My daughters hair was long like your daughter's.. but she is 8, had a rough 2 nd grade year, so over the summer she wanted it chopped off and is now going by a nickname for 3rd grade... I think she jsut needed a tranformation...But secretly I can not wait until it grows back

Courtney said...

Aww, terribly sweet!

Ashley Sisk said...

That first shot is so sweet!

mtayachi said...

xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails