Sunday, September 12, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I love Sundays, it's a bit lazy day for me, all the chores are done the day before, so I can do what I want to do. Today we went to Clogherhead, I wanted to take some photos for Scavenger Hunt Sunday, I thought it would be perfect place to take a landscape photo, the place is really nice and if the weather is on your side you can enjoy it even more.


1.Landscape - coastline in Clogherhead

2.Power Line - as well in Clogherhead

3. Newspaper - weekly free newspaper in Drogheda

4.Pose - Christine loves to pose ,photo taken on the rocks in Clogherhead

5.Hobby - I had to use photo I took before for one of my craft project, I love decoupage




For all other entries check Ramblings and Photos:







I am joining as well these two blog hops:




Midget Momma $1200 Budget…Deals and Freebies

7 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

All of these are great but that landscape shot is completely breathtaking. Nice work!

Ashley Sisk said...

BTW, if you want to start post crossing, go to http://www.postcrossing.com/ and sign up. You can send as few or as many as you'd like. On the other side, people will start sending you post cards. It's pretty cool!

SarahinSC said...

I love to decoupage too! Nothing is off limits! And, that landscare is beautiful!

Tara said...

I love the landscape shot, the newspaper is great and hobby is perfect!!

Hannah said...

These photos are awesome! Can I just say that Christine's hair is so pretty! Such a beautiful shade of red!

Reading Allowed said...

oh wow, that landscape shot is just amazing! I love it!

modern viking vixen said...

these pics are incredible!!!! thank you for dropping by my blog, come back anytime :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails