Monday, September 6, 2010

On the Water - In a Yellow House


My Summer holidays, it was only two months ago, but feels like such a long time ago, I had lovely time,lovely weather I wish I could spend more time doing nothing just relaxing ,reading books or simply taking photographs, on one of these moments I've noticed this boat on the lake and decided to take few photos, one of the man even decided to pose for me:)



For more entries : on the water head over to In a Yellow House:

BWS tips button

I am linking as well with:
To-the-TOP Tuesday



Tuesday Tag-Along

13 comments:

Sarah Halstead said...

Great picture. Looks like fun.

Ashley Sisk said...

Wow - I love this shot. Beautiful.

Nicole said...

I love the pink sky...oh and the ducks. This is a wonderful capture!

Kindred Spirit said...

What a stunning shot...the colors & the mood of this photo really tell of a relaxing atmosphere :)

3 Giggly Monsters said...

Love this pic and looks like a ton of fun. I am a new follower from TT. Would love a follow back at
http://megankayden.blogspot.com/

Jamarah Crafty Creations said...

Love the photo. Glad to hear that you had a great holiday. Hi from your latest follower via Tuesday Blog Hop. Glad to find you. Please stop by and check out my new blog hop. Would love for you to join.
www.jamarahcraftycreations.blogspot.com

Annie said...

I love this picture - the speck of yellow in the distance, the shape of the boat, the man posing and waving (I especially liked that).

funfunfun said...

Hi..Love this picture!
following from TTTT...would love to have you follow back!
http://funfritzfamily.blogspot.com/

Just Married with Coupons said...

Hi there, we are your newest followers! We hope you will come visit us at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com, Have a great day =)

April said...

loving your blog! i'm your newest follower :) actually, i made your number 100 blog follower yay!!!!!

best,
april

www.marineparents.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Following you from the Tuesday hop. What a great picture! Nice to meet you. Feel free to come on over and follow me too.

~Niki~ said...

Love your blog! thank you for becoming a follower of my blog! :) hugs from Arizona, USA!

Yellow House said...

Beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails