Friday, September 3, 2010

My Siblings - In the photo Friday



I had such a great time last weekend with my sister and brother. I live in Ireland and they are in England, so to have few days together was very special. The photo was taken by my daughter and I edited it a bit. I am on the left - the Blondie one:) My little brother ( OK, so he's not that little he's tall, but he'll always be my little brother) and on the right is my sister. Love them lots:)


I'm linking up for the first time with: In the Photo Fridays:


4 comments:

Mom of M&Ms said...

What beautiful siblings!!!! I love getting together with my brothers....

Rachel Leigh said...

I'm a follower as well!
Have a great day!

Tiffany said...

lovely photo of you and your siblings thanks for coming by and commenting!

Terri said...

Nice to see you in a picture. If your anything like me...we're always the one doing the picture taking! Love your Macro Friday picture too!

Have a great weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails